third

Jaemin finished fixing himself up and locked the door while Renjun is taking a bath outside of their room. Jaemin opened the cabinet and found his diary 12 years ago.

Seeing his old handwriting, self, is cringing the shit out of him.

“What if I write in this diary again?” he said as he get the ballpen from his desk

Jaemin's smiling while writing.

Diary,

It's been very looooong time, aye? Well, I'm back because I saw this again. Imma share this unforgettable moment with Renjun today since I have you again.

Today, Renjun and I went to the park to see Cherry Blossom bloom and I was about to ask him out when he suddenly ask that thing to me while packing my things up. Yes, I was surprised and feel pretty and handsome at the same time. Watching cherry blossoms to bloom with your crush or love one is the best thing ever. That's what I felt a while ago.

I was about to confess my feelings for him but it seems that this is not the right time to. Good bye for now? Bye!

x Jaemin

He closed the Diary and kept it inside his desk. He sighed heavily as he unlocks the door for Renjun to be able to go inside. He lay down on his bed and closes his eyes.

“I never felt this kind of happines before...” Jaemin said to his brain as he blushed

“Yah, where's my shir—” Renjun with his half naked look saw Jaemin's red cheeks “Why are you blushing like a gay?!”

Jaemin opened his eyes and saw Renjun's look, he immediately throws the pillow at him instead of his shirt.

“WHAT THE HECK HUANG RENJUN?! DON'T YOU HAVE A SHIRT?! GET THE FUCKING OUT!!” Jaemin consecutively complained about Renjun's half naked look.

Renjun catching the pillows that Jaemin's throwing at him “I just want mY SHIRT!” he grabs his shirt on the floor and wear it “HAPPY?!” Renjun shouted

Jaemin remained silent, regretting because he let his gay side out.