--------------------

I woke up in a bed. The room was huge. It was like a suite. Nightfall was just around the conner.

"Look who decides to wake." Says a Female with red hair. "Bencio is waiting for you at the study. So get dressed. Everything you need is in the bathroom."

I got up from the bed. I was so confused on what was going on. For one I was no longer at my home. Second where am I?

"What does he want with me. Where am I?" I asked.

"Girl I don't know. I just work here." She says looking at her nails.

I walked to the bathroom and got cleaned up. When i got out the girl was still there.

There was a tight black nightclub dress on the bed with matching shoes to go along with it. With that dress my whole back would be uncovered.

"Come on girl we have to get you ready." She says.

"For what?"

"For tonight."

She started to go my hair and make up. I admit she did an amazing job. When i put on the dress. I felt very...sexy.

She walked to a study room. She opened the door and there was Bencio. He's the Rougue that Alaric is looking for.

Fuck he looks evil as hell.

"You look Ravishing." Says Bencio once he looks at me.

"Thanks?" I didn't know what to say.

He sat in front of me.

"You were the famous hybrid's bride." He says. "Why on earth would he leave you for Natasha?"

Oh shit that hit me.

"He's with her." I asked.

Bencio chuckles.

"Yes he is." He says.

"Oh well..." I didn't know what to say. No wonder he never looked for me after.

"That's hurts you." Says Bencio. .

I shook my head. Don't cry Channel act strong.

"No it doesn't." I say strong.

"Well then I guess you would hurt you to know that The hybrid made Natasha is bride."

I tear came out of eye. It hurts. How could he. Bencio eyes started to glow.

"He's never loved you Channel." He says. His eyes were hypnotizing. No matter what I did I could look way. All he was speaking was truth. "All be ever did was use you to get to her."

He is right. Alaric never loved you.

"There is nothing you can do to make him love you." He says touching my hand. "Your mate didn't want you what made you think Alaric would. You are broken Channel."

I am broken.

Alaric never loved me.

Alaric hates me.

"I want to hear you say it Channel."He says.

"I'm broken." I said.

"And?"

"Alaric used me. He never loved me. He loves her."

"Luckily you have me." He says. "I want you for me."

Bencio wants me. He cares for me.

"You are meant to be by my side. You are meant to have fun and live your life party and having fun but at my side."

I'm meant to be at his side.

"Say it Channel." He says.

"I'm meant to be by your side." I said.

He smiles.

"Good girl." He says. "Giovanna come here."

Girl that did my hair came in the room.

"Giovanna is your friend. Why don't your two enjoy the party." He says giving me a kiss.

Bencio wants me.

"Come on lets go best friend." Says Giovanna.

She's my best friend. They want me. They care for me.

-------------------------
Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S