From Homeless To Finding A Home

Comenzar desde el principio

Her eyes went wide.

"Oh yes of course. Here fill out this paper work and have a seat right there. We will have someone right with you." She says dialing a number on the phone.

I filled out the paper work. That's when a lady came to the front. She looked very serous no fun and games with her.

"What is your name." She asked.

"Channel Dela Rosa." I say standing up. I didn't know what to do.

"Do you not have a family here or anything?" She asked. I shook my head. I do have a family but I don't want her to return me to them. "Where are you from?" A

I need to think of something quick.

"I got kicked out of my other pack for being unable to shift." I say. Her eyes went wide.

"Oh you poor thing. I'm so sorry. Here come with me." She says instantly showing me some sort of sympathy. Wow she didn't judge for not being able to shift that's a first.

"My name is Brittany." She says opening a room. It was a small room really small. It was basically only a bed.

"You can stay here but with some rules of course. You do have to look for a job and also have to attend school here and do activities." She says. "Are you done filling out the forms."

I nodded handing them to her. She nodded walking out. This is the start to a new life.

The next few days was spent finding a job here in the big Apple which I did. It was at a restraunt as a girl the cleans up the tables after people are done eating and I wash dishes.

I work until late at night. Then when I'm done I go to the shelter to sleep. I don't really talk to anyone when I go to my classes. I sometimes to talk Brittany when's she not busy helping the younger kids. She ask me how I'm doing and what not.

Brittany gifted me some peper spray since I work really late. She told me it's to hurt anyone of they try to take advantage of me. Which I'm very thankful for. Sometimes at night I get guys trying to touch me inappropriately.

Weeks turn into months. It was December on Christmas Eve and i had to work late. I walking back to the shelter when I saw a man in a mask covering his face threatening a woman with a knife in a dark ally.

"Give me your fucking money." He says.

"Please leave me alone." She says.

I couldn't let her fend for herself. I walked towards them.

"Hey leave her alone!" I said.

"Who the fuck are you." He says walking towards me. I hid the spray that Brittany gave to me being my arm.

"Your mom." I mocked as I sprayed his eyes and he feel to the floor screaming because his eyes burned. I grabbed the ladies hand and took her to the restraunt so she could be safe.

"Here you can use the phone to call someone to pick you up mam." I say setting her down on the chair.

"Thank you so much!" She says thankful. I nodded. I needed to go before they closed the shelter.

With that I turned and walked out.

"Wai-"

A week later I was sitting on my bed still depressed that I lost my notebook which now had become everything. I had my thoughts, songs and little things that happened here and there in my notebook and I lost everything.

There was knock on my door. When it opened it was Brittany walking in with two people. It was the lady that i saved from the ally with a man.

"You have some visitors." Says Brittany. Smiling at my visitors as they walked into my little cramped space in my house. "I'll leave you three to it."

With that Brittany closes the door. The lady that I saved smiled at me.

"Hi i didn't get to thank you for your bravery on saving me." She says sounding very thankful. "My name is Lorena and this is my husband Dean."

The Dean guy smiled warmly at me. As he shook my head.

"You really don't have to thank me." I say looked shy and embarrassed by the place I was living in. "How did you find me?"

"Oh right. I'm so sorry. When you left your dropped your notebook. I didn't know who were so I read it and you happen to mention this place in it." She says going through her bad and handing it to me.

I took my notebook back. Holding on to it tightly.

"Thank you." I say.

"I'm very thankful that you saved my wife from that bad Rouge." Says Dean. "Not everyone would have done it."

Omg they are werewolves.

"Lorenna and I have talked about it and we would like for you to move in with us. I know it's a very soon to ask but it would be the least we could do." Says Dean.

My heart and whole exterior was is absolute shock. I could believe what he said. That is way to generous.

"I'm sorry but that's too much plus I'm pretty sure you guys won't want me. I don't have a pack. And plus I'm a broken she wolf." I say.

"Broken?" Asked Lorenna looking confused.

Here goes nothing.

"I can't shift. It almost the equivalent to being a human."I say.

Lorenna and Dean looked at eachother.

"Okay and what?" Says Dean as if he does not care.

"A pack wouldn't want me." I say.

"The pack would love you." Says Lorenna patting my back. "Come on come live with us."

These people are so sweet. It took my a while to convince me but I ended up moving in with them. I told them I would pay rent but Dean wasn't having none of it.

And they were right the Pack took me in and they didn't judge me. The Alpha was best friends with Dean and he took me in happily. He's a very nice dude. His name is Bradley and his Luna Is named Anani. We are both Mexican and love the Mexican music.

After four months living with them. Everything is so loving and sweet. Of course I still get chores but it's not as bad. And Dean and Lorenna treat me like if I was really their kid.

I got enrolled in the school where I made many friends. They even invited me to eat with them and go shopping with Lorenna took me and gave me money. I didn't have to work because they wanted me to focus in school.

I was having dinner with Dean and Lorenna I decided to ask them a question that's been bothering me.

"Why did you two decide to take me in?" I asked.

Lorena looked at Dean and nodded.

"Channel...Lorenna and I have always wanted kids of our own. And we gave tried but fail many time. Turns out we can't have children and we accepted it. When you saved Lorenna we were already planning to Adopt. But then Lorenna saw you and instantly felt connected. And when we read your little notebook we knew that you were going to be our daughter. And we know it's to soon for you to even call us Mom or Dad and we would understand if you never will but to us. You are our kid." He says in all seriousness. My eyes shinned and so did Lorenna and Dean.

They care and loved me for who I was. With my flaws and all. I went up and hugged them.

I am so blessed.

Present time

"Aww Mr. Dean is the so sweet." Says John wiping his tears.

"I want them as parents." Says Lucy.

They are the best parents in the world. I love them. They are my Mom and Dad. I love and respect the Pack that I'm in.

----------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S