"First time you ever rushed me to get to a party. I like it. Let's roll." Deja walked out of her room.

About half an hour later, they were pulling up to Kylie's house. It was a nice two story house and it was your usual lit house party scene.

It took Deja ten minutes to find a spot to park and once she did, the didn't waste any time getting out of the car.

Red SOLO cups littered the ground and people were outside drinking, smoking, and some more stuff.

The music was blasting and everyone was enjoying their selves so far.

Deja bobbed her head to the music that was playing.

"This shit live. I wonder if Antwon here..." Deja said over the music.

Zaidee and Deja made their way through the big crowd of hype people and found the kitchen.

"You tryna drink tonight?" Deja asked Zaidee with a smile as she picked up a bottle.

Zaidee shook her head. "Nope. You know I don't drink."

"Fuck that. I might get drunk off my ass." Deja laughed before pouring whatever was in the bottle into a cup that she got from the pack of red cups.

Zaidee shook her head. She wasn't a drinker or a smoker.

They two later exited the kitchen and got pulled into the flow of the party. Zaidee felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

She stared at the guy in front of her. He was a bit tall, light skinned, a few tattoos, curly hair, some pretty brown eyes and some nice lips.

She smiled. "Hi."

The guy smiled showing her his pretty teeth. "Wassup beautiful? I seen you over here without no nigga. I'm tryna see wassup. Can I get them digits?" The guy made sure to be loud and clear.

Zaidee blushed. "What's your name?" She asked as he leaned down so he could hear whatever she was saying.

"I'm Mikey." The guy licked his pretty lips.

Zaidee smiled. "I'm Zaidee."

The guy unlocked his phone and handed it to her. She put her number in it and gave it back to him.

"Imma' hit you up later." He smirked at her.

She nodded and he walked away, disappearing into the crowd of people.

"I see you bitch. Pulling niggas and what not." Deja nudged her and she shook her head.

"He came up to me." She shrugged.

She focused her attention as everyone began jumping up and down. They were hyping some people up.

"Bitch what the fuck." Deja said as she looked to see what was happening.

Zaidee did the same and their eyes landed on the girl that was hosting the party; Kylie. She was being a hoe and twerking on some nigga and she was giving it all she had too. Kylie was a beautiful girl and she had a banging body. She seemed as if she could pull any nigga she wanted.