Chapter 8

Eddies POV

after what happened me and aleks haven't talked much though I have been making sure that I keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't try again I don't know what I would do if he does. Jordan Dan and me were watching the dark knight but I wasn't really watching it, James wanted me to stop worrying and said he would watch Aleks while we were watching the movie but its hard to relax knowing the one you love tried to kill himself. I sigh and look over my shoulder at Dan who was watching the movie closely, I look over at Jordan to see him looking at his phone. I get up and walk upstairs getting a glance from Jordan, I walk in the kitchen seeing James and Aleks sitting down, they had gotten food but aleks food looks untouched while James seems to be almost done."Hey guys." I say as I sit down aleks waves and looks down at his phone, I get a muffled hello from James who's mouth was full at the time. Just then Seamus walks in and sits by James across from aleks and me. "Hey guys." Seamus says a little to happy, well I guess I can expect that sense Jordan and James or the only ones who really know what Aleks tried to do. "Hey Seamus." I say trying to sound happy but I guess he saw through that. "What's up sly?" He says giving me a small smile. I glance over at Aleks who I'm reply gives me a small nod. "Well the thing is, Alekstriedtokillhimselfafewnightsago." I say quickly and Seamus managed to understand, he looks from me toAleks  shocked. "A-Aleks did you really..." Seamus asks still looking at him. Aleks however rather then responding he gets up and runs out of the room. Before anyone says anything I get up and run upstairs to his room where I find him sitting on his bed staring at the wall, I walk over to him and I hug him, he turns so he is facing me and puts his head against my chest and starts to cry, I continue hugging him every once in a while saying something like its going to be okay or shhh. And quite honestly knowing he is like this is killing me inside I want to help him through this and I can't stand to see him like this. But it's how it is and I need to try to help him. Just then I hear someone knock on the door and open it slightly, noticing its Seamus and him noticing Aleks crying he mouths out I guess I'll come back later and then he closes the door and I hear him walk away. After around fifteen minutes Aleks looks up at me and sniffles. "Eddie do you care about me... And please don't lie." I was shocked that he would even think I don't. "Of coarse I do Aleks. Why wouldn't I?" I say still shocked he would ask me that. I notice him give me a small smile and mouth out thanks. He wipes off his eyes with his sleeve and stands up walking over to the door he opens it and looks at me. "Well come on." He says so I smile and walk over walking out with him.

___________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOSH IM SORRY GUYS!! Look at the point in which I wanted to write I didn't have a charger for the sucky iPod I write on and I don't own a phone. Then when I got one four days ago I didn't know what to write about. When I did want to I was going to be meeting one of my two best friends that I know through Xbox for the first time ever, and stupid me decided to stay up all night so I didn't get any sleep when I got back I passed out on the couch and I woke up forgetting i was going to write then yesterday I was doing chores all day. But I got the time to write now at 5:00 which it's 6:05 now and yes I was up all night again so if it sucks its partly because I've been up all night running around. Now I've got to go write another chapter for my story and work on the one I haven't published yet. And again SOO sorry. Oh and sly just quit the creatures WAT NO SLY MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER LEAVES MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE GROUP. His reasons were good and I don't mind that much but still it sucks. Anyways byyeee guys ~Anata