Chapter 5

Aleks POV

Around 1 AM I walked into the kitchen with one of eddies hoodies on and a pair of pajama pants. I went to the fridge to get some orange juice, I sat down at the table in silence. After about 10 minutes or so, I heard some say "Just kill yourself already, Its not like eddie is going to miss you. No one will." I jumped and looked around to see who said it but, no one was there. "Just kill yourself, look there is a knife right there. Just do it" i heard it say again. "No, Just stop" I said back. "You know its true, no one will miss you. Not Seamus, Eddie, or Even James." "NO JUST STOP" I yelled putting my hands over my ears, but maybe hes right.. No one would miss me. Im just a fuck up that no one loves. I started to stair at the knifes across the kitchen from me. "Aleks? Who where you talking to?" I jumped and turned around. Eddie. I looked down and said, "No one." I walked passed him with tears in my eyes and went back into my room. "See he dosent care, he didn't even ask if you where okay." "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Eddies POV

Around 3 I woke up to people yelling down stairs. I went down stairs and into the kitchen, to just see Aleks stairing into space. "Aleks? who where you talking to?" He jumped and turned to look at me. He looked down and said, "No one" and with that he walked by me and up to his room. I just stood there lost in my thoughts till I heard Aleks yell "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I ran up stairs to see Aleks curled up in a ball, on is floor with his hands over his ears and tears running down his face. I rushed to him and picked him up and put him on my lap. He put his head in my just and cried. "Aleks" I said softly. He looks up with tears running down his face. "Whats wrong? Who was in here? Why wouldent they leave you alone?" "he cant leave" he said. I was confused, till he said "Just make him stop, He says bad things about me, please just make him stop!" I looked at him worried, and thought to myself please dont be what im thinking. He looks up at me again and says "Please" "Who?" I asked him, just to make sure. "The voice" he started to cry again. I stayed quiet I really don't know how to respond. It was quiet exept for the sounds of Aleks crying. "Aleks?" I say and face him up to face me. "What do they say?" I ask Aleks "t-they tell me I-I'm worthless and t-that I should kill m-myself."  Aleks says looking up at me and I hug him closer. "Aleks you're not worthless you shouldn't kill yourself ignore him don't listen." I say hugging him closer to me."never think your worthless!" I whisper to him causing him calm Down slightly he is still crying into my chest but he is calming down. Someone knocks on Aleks door. I look down at aleks Who fell asleep while crying into my chest. " come in" I say quietly so I don't wake up Aleks but so they can still hear me.  Seamus walks in and sits in front of me. "Have you told him yet?" He whispers to me. I shake my head and look back down at Aleks. " you need to tell him soon." He says looking at me "now is not the time I might later but not tonight." I say and pick up Aleks to carry him to his bed. "We'll what happened anyways, I came in here because I heard crying?" Seamus asks " I will tell you later. Right now I'm going to go to bed." I say after I lay down Aleks and put the blanket over him. " we'll goodnight sly." He says and waves to me as he is leaving the room. I take one last look at Aleks and leave to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is Anata I wrote half of the chapter the first half was he amazing author who wrote the first three chapters. For the most part I will be writing chapters this month on a freaking iPod so that will be hard I mostly write on the iPad and computer but I can't use are laptop if we don't have a charger and are iPad is broken from water damage it broke two nights ago I can still use it but it shuts off every three minutes. So if you don't get many chapters sorry I'm stuck with a tiny iPod keyboard.

anyways byeeeeeeee~Anata.

Hey guys its Kalia, and I went back to finish this (cause im stupid and didn't realize that she had updated it >.<) and I was reading threw it and I was like omg she finished it! I was so confused cause I had asked her to help finish the rest of this chapter but she had said that all she had was a IPod and I had told her not to worry, cause I know how hard it can be to type on them, SOOO im just saying this cause, she is amazing!! round of applause to her! *golf claps* , good job! 

Okay well good bye my Llamas ^.^