Chapter 4

Seamus POV

As I'm walking to Sly's room I hear him and James talking, My curiosity got the best of me so I decided to listen through the wall to hear them.

"Sly you have got to let him know. he wont come out of his room and you heard him yourself. he said What if I don't want to forget about it. That has to mean something right!" I heard James say. "But what if he hates me now or thinks I'm saying it out of pity. What will I do then James?" So Sly does like him but doesn't want to tell him in fear he will be hated or that Aleks will think its out of pity "Seamus what are you doing?" I hear Jordan say behind me. "Nothing much, You?" I reply back to Jordan while trying to look more normal. "Watching you listen in on what James and Sly are talking about." He says and looks around. "Im just trying to figure something out." I say still  trying to look normal. "Oh really what are you trying to figure out?" Jordan asks me. "Does it really matter Horden?" I ask giving up on trying to look normal because I end up looking more stupid in the end. "No not really, Have you talked to Aleks?" He asks. "Um yeah I did, I was going to talk to Sly about this whole thing. See what he has to say about this and talk to him." I say scratching the back of my neck. "Well I guess I will leave you to that then." Jordan says as he walks away.

I turn around and knock on Sly's door waiting for Sly or James to open it. James opens it and I look past him to see Sly sitting on his bed

"Yes Seamus?" James says as he opens the door. "I want to talk to Sly." I say pointing past James a little, James just sighs and looks over at Sly who gives him a little nod and James opens the door enough for me to walk in. so I walk in and look around normally slys room is tidy but this time it was messy as if he just Gave up. "What do you want Seamus." Sly asks me. "I just wanted to talk about this whole thing that going on, I talked to Aleks today and he is tearing himself apart Sly, You need to tell him how You feel." I say as I walk over sitting on the bed next to him

"I dont want to find out he hates me after this Seamus." He says and looks down at his feet. "He doesn't hate you Sly why would he do this if he hated you? He wont even leave his room." I say recalling seeing for the first time in a while. "I guess you make a point. but how am I supposed to tell him He  probably wont even want to talk to me Seamus" I sigh and look at him. "Look Sly he likes you too you should talk to him about and if he wont talk to you come to me and ill help, Ok?" I say to him and he looks up at me. "Ok Seamus I will." and with that I walked out and went to my room. "wait... WHEN DID ALEKS BECOME GAY?!" I thought to myself. After trying to figure out when he did I ended up just falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------

Hello my Llamas.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

This story now has another author! And she did this chapter! Its good, Right?? 

Good job Anata yoi kibo! (shes off of quotev. No clue if she has wattpad)

Bye my Llamas