Chapter 6

Seamus pov

I was wandering around the house thinking about random stuff. I stop and lean against a wall watching the show that Dan and Jordan have playing."what the hell is this?" I whisper to myself looking at the tv. All the sudden I get pulled into a dark closet."WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed as I was pulled into the closet."shhh." Someone says. "Who are you?!" I say wether or not they tell me who they are hopefully they will say something I can use to find out. No reply "seriously who are you?" I ask again its to dark for me to really see them. "It's me." The person says knowing that I still wouldn't really know though it sounded kinda like James? All the sudden they kiss me! It's silent for a couple of seconds until I relies what happened and I stutter out "J-James!?" Then I get pushed out of the closet with the door closing behind me. I look down and whisper again "James?" We'll who ever it was didn't come out of the closet so the will have to sooner or later and I want to know. So I lean against the wall again and wait.

James POV

I've been thinking about Seamus for a while I can't really get him out of my head I couldn't like him could I? I want know so as I was walking around I was thinking of a plan I look over my shoulder and see a closet. I quickly run over to it and get in it and wait. As I'm waiting I hear someone walk over to the closet door though they don't open it. I faintly hear someone say"what the hell is this?!" I recognize the voice as Seamus so I quickly open it and pull him in closing the door behind me "WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed as he was pulled in. Now at this point I don't know what to do you would think after an hour of me waiting for him in this closet I would have a better plan but know I'm shocked that I actually got this far anyways

"Shhh" say hoping he won't yell and get someone to open the door."who are you?!" Seamus asks me. I don't really reply I don't want him knowing its me"seriously who are you?" He asks again "it's me!" I say trying to get him to be quiet. I can't really wait I want to know. I kiss him and by then I know that I like Seamus. I like my friend Seamus. "J-James?" I hear from Seamus. Shit. I push Seamus out of the closet and hold the door shut in case he wants to try and open it. I don't hear any footsteps walking away from the door which starts to worry me. He couldn't be waiting out there for me to come out. Could he? I question. It's been around fifteen minutes so I don't think he would still be there I'm about to open the door when I hear Jordan say something " Seamus what are you doing?" "Um I I'm just thinking?" Seamus answers more like a question. "We'll are you going to join us for creature talk later?" Jordan asks "sure how long until it starts?" "Um... Around twenty minutes" Jordan replys. "Oh and have you seen James anywhere?" Jordan asks. He doesn't reply " yo Seamus?" Jordan says "um no I haven't?" " ok then I'll text him?" Jordan says "okay um I'm going to go to my room .. Talk to you later!" Seamus says and rushes out of the room. "Okay then?" Jordan says. All the sudden I get a text from him asking where I am. Shit I didn't turn off my sound. "What the brown?!" I hear Jordan say and start to walk over to the closet. I start to panic and hold the door shut. He try's to open the door noticing that its being held shut he turns the handle really hard and opens the door causing me to fall out. " James what the hell were you doing?!" Jordan yells. I just get up and run to my room closing and locking the door behind me.

----------------------------

And fin. Anyways though I thought I could add a little jeamus to the story I hope you guys liked it. Oh and sorry if he chapter is short or doesn't make much sense you guys can alert me and I can try and fix it. I can check the word count when I'm using the iPod. I will try and make longer chapters  later and I think I could make another chapter soon I just need a little bit of time to think what pov it should be and what it would be about. Anyways there's a little chapter for you guys hope your all doing good and have a nice week anyways byeeee~Anata