Chapter 7

James POV

I ran into my room and went straight for my bed, "I'm such a fucking idiot! I can't believe I just did that!" I thought to myself. After about an hour has gone by and I'm just about to fall asleep, KNOCK KNOCK. "GO AWAY" I yell, I hear my door open and the bed sink next to me, "James..." I hear the voice say, I look up and see... Seamus , oh great. I lay face first into the pillow about to cry, he's going to go off on me and say how much he hates me and how he never wants to be my friend again! I'm such a fuck up. "James" I hear him say again. I look up and see his face inches away from mine, I blush and look down a bit, lifts my head up and BAM, hes kissing me. I sat there in shock for a couple of seconds but then come back into reality and start kissing back. I feel a little disappointed when he pulls away. "James, I have liked you for the longest time, I just could never tell you, but will you be my boyfriend?" "YE- I mean yea" He chuckled a bit "good night James" he was about to walk away, but i grabbed his wrist, he looked back at me "please stay" i said to him "of course" and with that he takes off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers and he lays down with me.

SAME NIGHT DIFF POV

*WARNING: SELF HARM AND TALK OF SUICIDE.*

Aleks POV

I was sitting on my bed staring down at the blade in my hand "Just do it, your already ugly. Nothing can make it worse" He said "your worthless, a fuck up, no one loves you" He had said again " No eddied said i wasn't worthless" I wisperd "He was lying to you, do you really think that he was being truthful?" "I guess not" I replied. I took the blade and slid it across my wrist.

"One for being worthless"

"One for being a fuck up"

"4 for thinking Eddie would love me"

"6 for having sex with him"

"7 for enjoying it"

With each cut, I made it deeper every time. 

I went to go get the first aid kit from the bathroom, under the sink. but then he said "Look. Bleach, drink it, no one will miss you if you do. They will just laugh" I look at the bleach and grab it. Hes right, no one will miss me. I close the bathroom door and sit in the tub, I slowly open the top of the bleach. I was now sobbing, trying to keep as quiet as i can. I put the bottle up to my lip, about to drink it when... KNOCK KNOCK

"Aleks is that you?" Damn it Horden, why do you ruin everything "Yea its me" I say as normal as possible "Are you okay?" "I'm fine" I say to him.

"Aleks no your not, open the door" "I'm fine"  I hear footsteps walking away "I told you" I hear HIM { if the word "him" or "he" or something like that and it is in all caps that means its the voice} I start to cry again. I put the bottle of bleach up to my lips again about to take the drink that would hopefully take me away. That is until the door was broken down, by Eddie. He looks at me about to cry. I try and drink it but he took it out of my hand and picks me up like a child. He brings me into his room and sits me on his bed, "Why?" he asked me softly. "HE told me that no one would miss me and I was worthless and that no one loves me" I start to cry even more. He pulls me into his chest "Aleks, we would all miss you, and I told you that your aren't worthless and we all love you Aleks" He says I just look down. He lays me down on his bed and says "You can sleep in hear tonight, I will just take the couch" he starts to walk away with some blankest to go sleep on the couch but I jump up and grab his arm "Please don't go" I ask, he looks at me and smiles "Okay, Ill stay" and with that we crawl into bed together and i snuggle into his chest while he wraps his arms around my waist.

****************************

Hello my Llamas 

How did you like this chapter? I'm sorry for the self harm and suicide talk but I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Also I was thinking on doing some one shots, anyone want to request some?? 

Soooo yeaaa DU BAI!!