Chapter 3

Seamus POV  (NEW POV YAY!!)

Its been a week since we all got drunk. Aleks hasn't came out of his room. I go and check on him now and then, but when I knock on the door he just tells me to go away, his door is always locked. I bring lunch and dinner to his door and just leave it there. Its good know that hes not starving but he needs to come out and talk to Sly about what happen between them, no one knows what happen besides Sly, Aleks, and Nova. I have no clue how Nova know but he does.

I go up to Aleks door and knock. I expect him not to open it and just tell me to go away like every other time, but I was wrong. He opened the door and he looked like a mess, his hair looked like a rats nest, his eyes are all red and puffy like hes been crying, and his clothes are all messed up. "Aleks have you been crying?" I say as he walks back to his bed and lays down as I walk in and shut the door. He doesn't say anything, just goes back to his bed and stairs at the wall. "Aleks." I say softly, he looks at me about to cry, "Its okay to cry in front of me." and with that he burst into tears. I hug him quickly and he just sobs into my chest. After about 10 minutes he starts to calm down. "Aleks, do you care to tell me what happen between you and Eddie?" He just looks at me again with the same look, like he just wants to break down and cry again. After about 10 minutes I finally got him to tell me what happen between them. I look at him and say "Aleks, You need to tell him how you feel about him, you never know he might like you too." "He would never like me!! Just look at me, I'm ugly, fat, and disgusting!" He replies and starts to cry again. I wanted to tell him that he was wrong, that hes not but decided agents it and just let him cry into my chest. Don't get me wrong, Aleks is a great and attractive guy but I got my eye on someone else. After he stopped crying, I looked down to see him asleep. I lay him down and cover him up and with that I walk out of the room to go talk to Sly. This needs to be fixed, Aleks doesn't deserve to think like that about himself just because Eddie said something to him.

_________________________

Hey guys!! I sorry I didnt change pov this chapter. BTW i dont think aleks is any of those things. 

1 more thing before I go. I am now going to call you guys my Llamas :3 

sooooooooooo yeaaa good bye my llamas :)