"Oh hey you're back! Go ahead and eat, there are some things I would like to tell you"

Like he said, I ate in silence and looked at him. I smiled a bit, amused about this whole situation.

"So, the company is planning that they might start making actual robots to be there physically. And that's very good if you think about it!"

He then stopped talking. Wait was I supposed to talk? Crap I don't remember what I said here.

"Uh..I guess, I mean it'll give the users more company"

Close enough I guess?

"Exactly" Jungkook said trying not to laugh.

I took a bite from my cereal and looked at Jungkook. I nearly choked on my cereal when he gave me a bunny smile.

 SO CUTE.

"Would you like to have a robot (Name)?"

"I mean, I wouldn't mind them why?"

Jungkook lit up and smiled. I'm impressed on how good at acting he is right now.

"Well, the robots will be designed just like the character you have. The robot will act like normal humans of course, they will have to cloth themselves. The company is even planning on making them waterproof, so that they can take a shower too which is cool"

"Was this whole thing scripted because there's no way he could remember all of that" I thought to myself.

"Hey Jungkook, tell me when those robots are made. I'm actually interested on having a friend here with me"

He smiled widely and nodded.

"You could be one of the beta testers (Name). I can't wait to be there with you!"

I smiled and stood up, carrying my empty cereal bowl.

"Hey (Name), why did you buy Picture Perfect?"

I looked at the phone and smiled, remembering the exact thing I said here.

"Let's see, I really wanted a friend to give me company. I didn't expect the game to be this realistic however, and I'm glad it is this realistic. I would've died being lonely if I didn't buy this game"

I smiled gently at him, and he returned the favor. 

~x~

An hour passed and Jungkook hasn't called me yet. Was that it? Can't be, we did more things back then. I sighed and went to the kitchen to cook myself some lunch, maybe some kimchi or some japchae? I then stopped and giggled when I thought of japchae. That was the first meal Jungkook and I had together. As I was about to get the ingredients for the japchae, I heard a knock on my door. I ran to it, expecting to see Jungkook, but saw Jin instead.

"Oh hi! My name's Jin I just moved in next door, and I wanted to say hello" 

Did Jungkook did you really get Jin into this. I sighed and smiled, still playing along.

"Oh I see, welcome! I hope we can be friends" I say smiling.

He nodded and smiled as well.

"So, I'll see you around?"

I nodded in response and he waved goodbye. I closed the door behind him and was already expecting what was going to happen next. I went to my couch and as I was about to sit down, knocks we're heard again. I stood back up and went to the door. I was then  greeted with a box that's as big as my door. I laughed out loud once I knew what took them so long now. I saw patches of tape and some dents on the box in front of me. They must've tried to do this quickly. I then felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Jungkook.