Chapter 2

My first instinct was to check if I was wearing anything. Thank god I was. I was way to drunk last night to remember anything. I could for instance have slept with Bellamy and completely forget it the next morning. Although I wouldn't have minded that.

From what I could remember Octavia and I have always been best friends. Me and her were inseparable. My parents worked a lot since they are doctors so I spend almost my entire childhood at her place, I still spend a lot of time here. When we were younger her brother would play along with us when we wouldn't do anything to girly for his taste. As we grew up I got more interest in boys and you can guess it that interest came to lay in Bellamy Blake. I always told Octavia everything but this one thing I couldn't tell her. Bellamy always had everything and the one thing Bellamy didn't have but she did was me. But my little interest grew bigger and I got a crush on my best friends brother.

When he went away at the age of 18 I thanked the god since it was harder to hide from Octavia that I had a crush. But as you can guess that little crush never went away. In some sort of twisted way Bellamy always had a little spot in my heart. A spot that I never would forget. A spot that would grow bigger now he is back home.

My second instinct was remember that Bellamy wasn't supposed to be home. He packed his back 4 years ago in an angry rage and said that he didn't have any intention of getting back home to his mother. The mother of O and Bellamy was an alcoholic and didn't do what she had to do to support her children. It began when their beloved father passed away at the age of 16 and 12. Because of the grief of losing her husband their mother began to drink her sorrow away. Bellamy and Octavia thought it would pass after a while but it didn't. After two years it got to much to handle for Bellamy, since he got all the blame there was to get, he backed his bags and left.

I tried to unlock myself from his strong arm that was around me. But it wasn't any use his grip was to strong. It occurs to me that we were probably spooning. I tried one last time to get away. I took his hand, that was laying on my stomach, and picked it up with mine. I slowly pulled his arm up hoping it would give me enough space to get out. Suddenly I heard a noice I shot my head back at the sound. Hoping that he was just sleeping and that I didn't wake him up. But my luck didn't stand at my side. " Leaving so soon princes."

Princes there was that nickname again. The name he always used back in the older days. The name who gave me so many memories I was trying to hold on to. The name who I didn't mind that he used. His arm was unlocked from my side and he was now leaning on his elbow looking playful at me. I sat on the side of the bed wanting to leave so fast as possible. I turned my head over my shoulder to look at him. "I didn't mind having you here in my bed." "I-I should go." I stuttered to him. I got of from the bed as fast as I could I got my things and left the room.

I walked over the hallway to Octavia's room. I gave a small knock on the door. A few seconds later Octavia opened the door with a sleepy head. "Clarke what is it you know you can do what you want, why did you wake me? She yawned. "Euhm well yeah. Your brother is back."

***

We were sitting at the kitchen table eating our homemade breakfast. Together we enjoyed the pancakes with sirup and the orange juice. Octavia got a little over the chock after hearing the news that her brother was back in town again. After Bellamy left Octavia was devastated. She always had a real click with Bellamy, since after their fathers dead Bellamy began to take the job of being a mother for O upon him, they really bonded. She always held it against him for leaving her and not their mother.

"So he is really back isn't he?" "Yeah you could say that." I responded to her. "What will you do now." Much time to consider that wasn't. As soon as the words left my mouth we heard footsteps on the stairs. And not much later we saw Bellamy appear in the kitchen. His hair was messy and he had a sleepy look in his eyes. All he was wearing were a pair of short trousers and you could see his bare chest. He walked to the refrigerator and opened it to get juice. He turned the lit of the container and drank from it. With every sip he took you could see his Adam apple move along.

Me and Octavia were both fixated on Bellamy. He put the juice container back into the refrigerator and turned around. His eyes moved from Octavia to me and back. "Octavia, look how big you are." Octavia got of from the bar chair she was sitting on and walked to Bellamy. At the same time Bellamy walked to her. They met in the middle, they looked at each other having no words what to say in this situation. Instead of using words they let the body language take control. All they wanted to say was expressed in the hug they threw them self in. I could see from the way Octavia's body was that she already had forgiven Bellamy. And that Bellamy wanted nothing more to hold and see his little sister again. It was to long that they were separated, to long for such an ordinary family.

Hey guys. This was a little a boring chapter almost no Bellarke I can promise that there will be in the upcoming chapters yay. But this chapter was necessary for the background and all. I still hope you guys liked it if you do share like and comment:)
X R
Insta: Bellvrkee