Chapter 1

"Octavia! I have nothing to wear" I shouted to her. I was sitting on the floor, in the room of Octavia. With clothes spreading everywhere any visible spot was marked with a piece of clothing and makeup shattered over the makeup table. "Just take a dress of mine!" She shouted back to me.

"Every dress you own is way to short and you know it." I was looking into the closet, looking for a piece that shows the least amount of skin, but turned around at the sound of an opening door. Octavia popped her head out of the bathroom. "Clarke it will be good for you to act loose once in a while. Let me pick a dress for you and do the rest of your look. I promise you, you will like it. "Okay fine but not to short."

She walked out of the bathroom already fully dressed for the party, only I had to get ready. As light as a feather she moved over the ground on her way to the closet. With one pull she pulled the white closet open. Skipping through the dresses checking each and everyone , held it in front of me but with each dress she tossed it onto the floor. Until she stopped at short red dress, to short if you asked me. "Put this one and no buts."

I took the piece of clothing from her hand and walked to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and put on the red fabric. The dress ended right below my but cheeks. "Hurry up Clarke we will be late for Murphy's party if you don't get out." I heard Octavia shout. I just had to got with this dress then. I walked out of the bathroom looking for a mirror I could use, to see how I looked. "Not yet Clarke, first I want to finish your look than you can look in the mirror." She walked to her shoe rack and pulled out some heels. "Here put these on."

I pulled on the heels and took a seat back at the makeup table. And so on Octavia started at my hair and makeup. She pulled out all sorts of makeup and brushes. "I am done, you can take a look now if you want."

I stood up from the chair and walked to the standing mirror on the wall. Walking in high heels was hard. I never walked much on heels. I am more of a stay at home kinda girl. Pulled away in my room and read a book. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The girl I was looking at wasn't me, she looked way to beautiful to be me. She wore a short red dress what hugged her butt cheeks, her blonde hair was hanging loose over her shoulder and curled at the end and her makeup fitted right with the dress. She wore red eyeshadow mixed with orange and white in the corner. Her lashed were long and the look was finished with eyeliner. Beside her eyes there was applied some pink blush on her cheeks and red lipstick.

"Is that me?" I asked. "Yes that you, did I do a good job?" I looked at Octavia. "I look amazing. You should pursue a job in fashion Octavia."

***

Arm in arm Octavia and I walked onto the driveway. From outside you could already feel the music drumming into your ears and the smell of alcohol. Together we stepped into the house. Everywhere you looked there were people standing, dancing, drinking or kissing. We got a warm welcome from Murphy and the rest of our friends; Raven, Monty, Harper and Shaw. Every single one of them gave us a hug and a hello. "There you are I thought we agreed that we would be here at 10 pm it's 11 pm already." Raven said to us. "We don't get to look like this and be on time." Octavia responded to her and revolves over her own center, to show how she looked.

It was already 2 am everyone got a lot to drink and was already tipsy or drunk. Harper and Monty were on the dance floor, Shaw and Raven were talking to each other standing incredibly close, Murphy was looking at them with and irritated look on his face. Octavia was off with some muscular tattooed guy she was either on the dance floor or she doing who else knows what. And I was standing in the corner of the room with a drink in my hand, looking at everyone.

I always had a thing for looking at people figuring out there life's. For instance the tall guy in front of me: he was a junior but was already very popular. He was in the football team and a lot of girls wanted him. He says to everyone what he wants to do but in reality he has no idea. So here I stand sipping from my drink looking at everyone.

The time flew by, here and then I made a small talk with guys who approached me. And I got tipsier and tipsier. Without everyone noticing it , it was already 4 pm and time to go home. I went on the search for Octavia since I was sleeping at her place. To be exact in the bedroom of her older brother: Bellamy Blake. Since he wasn't home for already 4 years, and had no intention of returning, his bedroom wasn't used so that is were I sleep for the night. That is were I usually sleep.

"Octavia here you are it's time to go home." I said to her and try to drag her by her arm. "Please Clarke 1 more hour with mister handsome guy here." The guy smirked at her. "O it's time to go, you are way to drunk to make a decant decision." "Okay fine but first I have to pee."

I called a cab for us since we were both to drunk to drive. Octavia joined me in the doorway and we stepped into the car. "35 Arcadia ave. please." I said to the driver.

***

We stumbled out of the car, I paid for the drive and thanked him. Giggled we came into the house, since it took forever to get the key to fit. Almost tripping over the stair steps, since we were really drunk, we came at the top I turned right to my room, the room of Bellamy Blake, and Octavia turned left to her room. 

I didn't have the strength to click the light on all I wanted to do is sleep. I pulled the red dress over my head, kicked of my irritating heels, unclipped my bra and pulled on my pajama what existed of only a oversized shirt. Eventually I climbed into bed.

***

The sun crept through the curtains and shone right in my face what woke me up. I wanted to turn around but something held me back. I opened my eyes to see what it was. My eyes adjusted to the light and looked right at the face of one person I thought I didn't have to see for a very long time: Bellamy Blake.

Hey guys. This is the first chapter of this modern Bellarke story, I hope you like it if you do leave a comment or like and share. Let's hope you love it just like I do.
X R
Insta: Bellvrkee