Chapter 13

"Are you even listening to me?" Octavia waves her hand up and down before my face. I shake up from my thoughts and nod heavily her way. "What did I say?" I thought back to her story. "Something about cute guy, named Lincoln?" I raised my voice at the end of my sentence, not sure if I was right. She falls on my bed and sighs. "Where were you with your thoughts anyway." Where were my thoughts that was a good question. My mind was where it was for the last week; they are by the chocolate brown eyes looking full with lust my way. They keep haunting me.

What I feel by these eyes is unexplainable. I feel like I'm floating, they give me this feeling that I am loved, that I can conquer the world, that I can reach everything. But the eyes don't match the face. The face gives me this feeling of  irritation, a person holding me down and unknown.

"Clarke? Hellooo? You there?" A hand waving before my eyes recalls me back to reality. I rethink on what Octavia's question was again. "Euhm it was nothing, I'm still a little off." Octavia looks at me concerned. "Are you okay?" I quickly wave it of me. "Yeah, Yeah I'm okay." I clear my throat and let it wash over me.

***

I've been dreading the day I had to go back to school, after my accident. Today was that day, I had to go back to all the teen drama of high school. I kick the blanket of me and step on the cold floor. On my toes I run to the bathroom, quickly I undress myself and step in the warm shower. Slowly I let the water droplets run over my body. The warm water gives me a feeling of safety. I step out of the steamy shower, put a towel on my naked body and sprint back to my room.

I stop in front of my closet. What should I wear, what should I wear? I pull some clothes of the hangers and throw them on my bed. In my head I already start making pairs. Eventually I end up with a black knee-ripped jeans, a red blocked blouse tied around my waist, combined with a white loose shirt, on the shirt I have a denim coat. The look is finished with a pair of white high all stars. I tie my blonde hair in a high ponytail pick up my white backpack and make my way downstairs. I get an breakfast bar out of the drawer and make my way outside, where Octavia is already waiting on me.

O and I always take the bus together from my house to school and back. The yellow school bus arrives at the most dreaded place. We stand up from our seats and make our way to our lockers.

"And what are you thinking so far? How is it being back?" We were standing by my locker, because I had to put some books in it. I shrug my shoulders and say: "it's okay, nothing really changed, but—." My sentence gets interrupted by the bell. "I have to get to my class now" Octavia utters. She gives me a hug and walks away. One last thing she shouts over her shoulder. "Bellamy is going to pick us up, don't forget."

Bellamy is going to pick us up. The person with the right eyes but the wrong face. I froze in my place, I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready to face him yet.

***
The bell rang, giving a signal that the lesson had come to end. I shot up from my thoughts, well there was only one thing I was thinking about. I wasn't ready to Bellamy yet. I pick of my books, shove them in my bag and make my way out of the class room. I enter the crowed hall, full of sweaty teenage bodies. On the left I hear gossiping about everyone and everything, on my right I see a couple kissing and in front of me there is a guy that is walking really slow.

I step up my pace to pass him, I succeed. At this point is my attention running from place to place. All around me laughter, whisper, pushing and running. My mind shoots from one thing to another, it feels like I'm having a panic attack. I froze in my track when a person right beside drops his books out of his locker. The slamming noice of the books hitting the ground reaches my ears. My vision blurs out and a memory pops up. Hair I see brown wavy hair. It smells so good, so nice, like just baked cookies. My sight goes from the top of the person head to their eyes. Brown chocolate eyes meet mine. These aren't normal eyes, these are the eyes. The eyes with the sparkle, looking at me like I am their world.

My heart almost pops out of my chest, it's beating so fast, it's almost impossible. In this state of mind I was truly shocked. These 'memories' I was getting didn't match at all with the things that I learned. First I see eyes looking with full desire into mine, I want to wish it was true, but Bellamy Blake didn't match that picture. Second I smell this amazing odor, of this amazing guy I was cuddling with. But then again Bellamy Blake didn't match this picture. How can I be picturing him in all these situations?

Without me noticing I was already outside, my feet brought me here without me having a clue. I turn around to see how far I had come, in my blind walking. I was almost 7 meters away from the entrance. I turn back around wanting to step out to find Octavia. When I hit a hard wall. The books I'm holding are falling to the ground. I freeze in my place because the brick  wall wasn't a wall it was a person. I bend down to pick up my books and ready to run away. But unfortunately the person had the same idea. He was a second earlier causing that my nose meets his hair. I breath in, I take a deep inhale. This smell, this smell its smells like cookies.

Bellamy it's Bellamy. His hair smells like cookies. So if this is true are the other things I see in my 'memories' also true?

Hey guys end of chapter here. What do you think of it? I decided that I will write 1 chapter every week posted on Monday evening:) like share and comment thank you all:) oh and we reached 3k omg guys I love you.
X R
Insta:Bellvrkee