-crush x blind!reader//see me-

request from DracoEnochLoki ! i hope you like it!!!

also the q & a thing i was going to do flopped so i guess we aren't doing anything for 100k :-) i'm not happy abt that skskjksj

if you have an interest in making a cover for my book, message me and we can set something up! i was thinking how it would be nice to change the cover, so if you want to help hit me!

enjoy then ->

-------

"Does it have four legs?" 

"Nope, 3 guesses left." (c/n) said. You could feel the smirk in his voice. 

You drummed your fingers on your leg. "2 legs?"

"Yeah. 2 left," Your best friend said. You felt him shift on the couch. 

"You said it was pink, right?"

"Yeah," 

"Flamingo. Easy." You said, nodding triumphantly. 

"Ugh! You always beat me at 20 questions! It's not even fun anymore!" (c/n) whined. 

"Fine. Not my problem that I'm smarter than you," You said, smirking. 

"Ouch!" (c/n) said, fake sobbing. 

"Let's get snacks. I'm hungry." You started to get up, when your hand hit something. You heard a soft yelp. 

"Oh, (c/n), sorry! Are you ok? What did I hit?" You said, panicking. Not being able to see meant that you hit and ran into people more than people who could see, and that terrified you. You were afraid you'd hurt someone really badly. And especially your best friend, (c/n). He was your life, basically. 

"I'm fine," (c/n) croaked. You winced. 

You sat back down and sighed. "You know what I realized? I don't actually know what you look like," 

(c/n) was quiet for a while. "Yeah..." 

You looked away, frowning. 

"Hey, (y/n)," (c/n) said, pulling you gently towards him. "Um, if you don't mind, I could, um, show you if you want." 

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"G-give me your hands." 

You felt his warm hands take yours. He gave them a slight squeeze and you smiled. It felt nice to have him touch your hands. 

"These are my cheeks, um, they're pretty normal," He said as he raised your hands to his face. 

"Your face is soft," You remarked quietly. 

"This is my nose," 

You nodded. You smiled and giggled slightly. 

"My ears, pretty normal, then I have my eyes right here," The boy took your hands upwards. 

"You seem like a regular boy. Are you what people call 'hot'? I don't really care, I'm just curious." You asked, feeling your face heat up. 

"U-uh," (c/n) stuttered. "I don't know." 

"I'm sure you are," you said quietly, leaning back and smiling. 

He was quiet for a moment, then pulled your hands up to the top of his head. "This is my hair. It's (h/c)."

You patted his head, and ran your fingers through his hair. "It's nice hair," You laughed.

"U-um, this is my mouth..." You felt his hands shaking slightly as he pressed your fingers to his lips. 

You left your fingers there. After a moment you let them fall, then touched your own lips. 

(c/n)'s hands cupped your face. "What are you doing?" You asked, surprised. 

"This," He said quietly, then you felt something press your lips. 

You laughed. "Did you just kiss me?" 

"Yeah, is that ok? I'm sorry if it's not, I just really like you and-"

"It's very ok." You said, smiling. It felt like your face was red as a beet, but you felt like you were flying. It was nice. Good. 

You leaned your head onto (c/n) and took his hands. This was all you ever wanted, to be in someone's arms like this. And the best part was that it was (c/n).

-------

eeee

that was cute

also i have a song rec for you guys- it's called peach jam by joji and blocboy jb. it's a major bop~

bye for now