-cheater!crush x heartbroken!mad!reader//heartbreaker-

request for X_sliverspirit_X :) enjoy!

p.s. thanks for over 20k reads!!

-----

***this one probably will contain a lil bit of swearing, so if you don't like that, please proceed with caution!

"(b/f/n)...do I really have to go to the party?" You groaned, crossing your arms. 

"Yes. It beats you staying inside all day and being hostile to anyone that looks your way." (b/f/n) huffed, continuing on trying to style your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"And you PROMISE he won't be there?" You asked. 

"For the 50th time- no!" (b/f/n) yelled, making you jump a little. She sighed. "I'm sorry, (y/n). I just care about you and want you to be happy again."

You nodded. 

"C'mon, I can help you pick out something to wear to the party." She said while pulling you to her closet. 

time skip to the party 

You stepped out of (b/f/n)'s car and walked towards the large house. You honestly had no idea who was throwing the party or if you even were invited, but the only thing you knew was that (b/f/n) thought it was a genius idea to bring you here. 

"Relax, (y/n). You look great and I assure you you'll have fun." (b/f/n) said with a smile. 

As you walked into the house, the smell of body odor and burnt pizza filled your nose. You frowned as you scanned the crowd. 

"Hey (b/f/n)! Good to see you!" (y/f) said, smiling as she bounded up to you two. "Oh hi! I haven't seen you in a while (y/n)! How are you?!" 

You awkwardly ran a hand through your hair. "Heh...I've been better." 

"Aww, I'm sorry...well, I really hope you have fun here and feel more like yourself!" (y/f) winked and disappeared in the crowd again. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some food if you want to come with me. I'd hate to loose you in this mob." (b/f/n) said before pulling you with her to the kitchen.

You two had grabbed some pizza and drinks and sat up against a wall. Your eyes were doing a crowd scan to see who else was at the party when your eyes stopped on a certain someone...(c/n).  You gulped and elbowed (b/f/n). 

"I thought you said he wasn't coming..." You said. 

"Who?" (b/f/n) said, mouth full of pizza. 

You rolled your eyes and tried to eat your pizza. Even though it had been a week or two since he did what he did, it still hurt you. 

--flashback

(c/n) had gone out for the night...again. You wanted to see if he would go to see a movie with you after dinner, but he bailed at the last minute and said he had plans with his family he forgot about. So, you decided to stay in for the night. 

Later, (b/f/n) called you and asked if you would want to go out and see the same movie you were going to see with (c/n). Hanging out with (b/f/n) totally beat moping around at home alone, right? 

After (b/f/n) spoiled you with snacks, you walked into the theater to find you seats, only to see (c/n) in the back kissing and cuddling with another girl. 

You froze for a few seconds before your mind registered what was actually happening. 

You stormed up to (c/n), who was laughing with the other girl and threw a box of candy at him. "What. The. HELL?!" You screamed at him, not really caring who saw. 

"Oh, babe, I wasn't expecting you to be here." (c/n) said, running a hand through his hair. 

"Oh, sure, you expected me to be moping at home while you're out here sucking some girl's face off and who KNOWS what else!"  

The other girl frowned and looked at (c/n). "Who's she, babe?" 

"Oh, that's...my...friend, (y/n)."  (c/n) said nonchalantly. 

"Your FRIEND? FRIEND?! WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR OVER A YEAR AND I'M ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR FRIEND?!"  You screamed, tears forming in your eyes. 

"Uh..." 

The girl with (c/n) shot him a glare and shifted around in her seat. "You didn't tell me you were dating someone else..." 

"I-uh-Just let me explai-" 

"Save it, asshole." You picked up your candy and turned around. "If he treats you like trash, punch him for me." 

Your words trailed into sobs as you ran out of the movie theater,

--end

You quickly looked away from (c/n) before he could see you. "Uh...I'm going to try to find the bathroom. I'll be right back." You shouted to (b/f/n) as you shoved your way through the crowd. 

"Bathroom...where's the bathroom..." You muttered. 

Someone slammed into you, causing you to fall backwards and stumble into another person, whose drink spilled down the back of your shirt, which caused you to crash into someone else. 

"Sorry!" You said, looking up to see the all to familiar face of (c/n). 

"Well, if it isn't the lovely (y/n)! Good to see you here, babe." He said, a smirk pulling at his lips. 

"Go away." 

"Oh, you know you missed me." He drawled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you closer to him.

"Get off me, (c/n/l/n)." You growled, shoving him back.

"Oh ho ho, feisty!"

You clenched your fists and got ready to fight the stupid boy. "Get away from me, you no good son of a-" 

"Awww, and why am I 'no good'?" (c/n) pouted. 

"Well, you went and cheated on me for WHO KNOWS HOW LONG, and then you act like it's no big deal and you can have as many girlfriends as you like and can break as many hearts as you please!" You screamed, feeling tears prick your eyes. 

"You should've seen it comin', babe." 

"Yeah, I should've! Then I wouldn't be here moping over you, who probably never loved me in the first place!" 

(c/n) smirked and walked towards you. "I was honestly surprised that you didn't figure out sooner. Have a good night sweetie." 

You kicked his leg and gave him the finger, waving it around for him to see as you ran to the door. 

Before you knew it, you were full-on sobbing and running at a sprint to the front door. 

"(y/n)! (Y/N)! Wait up!" (b/f/n) yelled, trying to shove through the crowd to get to you. You took one last look at the party and crashed out the door. 

  ----- 

was that too dramatic?? i tried rip

anyWayS

I'm taking holiday themed requests now, so if you have one, drop by my inbox or leave me a comment and I'll try to write it as quick as possible!! 

have a good day!!!