-bully!crush x shy!reader-

request from urawiz !!!! i really hope you like this!

also i'm really sorry for not updating and for all the people waiting on requests-- i'm trying to write them as fast as I can!!! so sorry for the wait

-----------

Another day of school... You thought as you blindly flailed around to shut off your wailing alarm. After you finally found your alarm, you threw on some clothes and dragged your backpack and a pop tart out the door to walk to school. 

As you walked in the doors to school, a familiar voice greeted you. 

"Oh, look who it is, guys!" (c/n/b/f) said, snickering. 

You ignored the boys and walked on, but (c/n) stepped in front of you.

"And where do you think you're going?" He said, smirking at you.

You felt your cheeks slightly pink. "P-please move...I need to get to class..." 

"I d-d-d-don't ca-a-a-re." The boy mimicked. 

You frowned and tried to get past, but someone pushed you at (c/n). 

"Ewwww, gross!! (y/n) tried to kiss me!" (c/n) shrieked. 

You bit your lip and looked down, feeling your face heat up again. 

(c/n) got out of your way and you quickly ran to class, sliding into your seat. As more people filed into class, (c/n) sat behind you and you groaned a little too loudly. 

"What was that, (y/n)? Are you bullying me?"He said. 

"(c/n), stop bothering (y/n). She did nothing to you." The teacher said.

(c/n) mumbled something inaudible and the teacher walked over to your desk. "If he bothers you anymore, tell me and I'll deal with him." 

You just smiled and nodded. 

time skip 2 lunch 

"Hey, (y/n)!" (b/f/n) yelled. 

"hi..." 

"I, uh, heard what happened before. Are you ok?" She asked, voice laced with concern. 

"yeah, I guess." 

You sat down at the  lunch table across from (b/f/n). 

"Hey you." Some boy said. You looked up and saw he was looking at you. oh no...what does he want...

"(c/n) wanted me to give this to you. I got no clue what it is but here." He dropped a piece of paper on the table and walked away. 

You exchanged a look with (b/f/n). 

You took a deep breath and unfolded the paper. 

meet me behind the school in the courtyard after the last bell. 

You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"What does it say?!" (b/f/n) yelled. You handed her the wrinkled paper and she smiled evilly. 

"OOOOOOH, (y/n)!!! What if he wants to confess his feelings for you~" 

You blushed and looked down. "He DOESN'T like me. He probably wants to beat me up or something."

"But it's still possible!" She chimed, pretending to be swooning over the note. 

You rolled your eyes. 

Later, you saw no sign of (c/n), and you weren't sure if that was good or bad. His friends were still there, and they didn't bother you like usual. 

Before you knew it, the dismissal bell rang. The note popped into your head, and you desperately looked around for (b/f/n), but she was nowhere to be found. 

maybe i will go to meet him...

You grabbed a textbook and armed yourself as you made your way to  the courtyard. You looked around and saw no sign of (c/n). 

of course, this is probably a joke. 

You sat down and took out your homework, figuring you could do that instead. You heard footsteps and looked up to  see (c/n) walking towards you. 

Instinctively, you held up a book to protect you. 

"I'm not here to hurt you, (y/n)." He bluntly said. 

"Wh-what?"

"I'm surprised you actually came." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Listen, I'm sorry for bullying you for so long."

You looked at him in disbelief. 

"I-I like you, a lot, and, well, I...bullied you so no one would know and...yeah." He said while blushing. 

You felt your face heat up. "For real?"

"Heh...yeah." 

You couldn't help it, so you smiled a giant smile and (c/n) laughed. "I...like you too." 

The next day, you and (c/n) were together the whole day, and (b/f/n) went crazy after you told her what happened, and you never got bullied again. 

  ----------- 

oof that ending was cheesy 

thanks for the votes, comments, and reads guys :) 

again i'm really sorry for not updating!!!