-crush x insecure!anxious!reader//pretty-

have an update of low quality

im listening to no more dream at full volume while writing this im livin' the life amiright

-----------------------------------

trigger warning: anxieties and insecurities mentioned. pls proceed with caution if you're sensitive to those things.

You didn't want to come to school today. Frankly, you didn't want to go any day because of your fears. 

You swallowed hard and lowered your head as you walked into school, trying to avoid drawing attention to yourself. 

However, one boy couldn't keep his eyes off you. 

"You really like her, don't you, (C/N)." One of the boy's friends asked playfully. 

(C/N) blushed. "I want to talk to her, but you've seen what she does when I try to start a conversation!"

(C/N/B/F) smirked. "I'll figure out a way to get her to talk to you, don't worry." 

Meanwhile, as you walked to your locker, you heard a group of girls laughing. You were afraid it was them laughing at you so you ducked your head farther down and turned your music up louder. As you tried to open the lock, you got the combination wrong and groaned. 

A few students walked passed you giggling. 

Keep it together, (Y/N). Don't freak out now. 

You eventually opened your locker and trudged to class, a frown painting your face. Unknowingly, you went right past (C/N), who was attempting to talk to you over your music. 

"She hates me..." (C/N) muttered as he walked after you into the classroom. 

You looked around the classroom once you sat down, (E/C) orbs scanning the room. As usual, your eyes finally fell on (C/N), but you quickly averted them to avoid anyone noticing you looking his way. 

It would be nice if he talked to me for once...

You sighed and sunk down in your chair, tugging at your (F/C) hoodie, wanting more than anything for the day to be over. 

time skip 2 lunch bc im lazy

As usual, you grabbed a fruit cup from the cafeteria and went outside to the courtyard to sit under your usual tree. Instead of the vacant area you always found, you saw two boys were sitting there. 

Out of instinct, you didn't bother to see who was sitting there and didn't bother asking them to move. After all, what if your voice cracked, or they made fun of you?  You didn't want to take the chance. 

(C/N) POV

As she neared her usual spot, (C/N/B/F) elbowed me. (Y/N) didn't get very close to the tree so i'm assuming she didn't notice me. She turned around and walked off. 

 (C/N/B/F) elbowed me again.  

"W-wait (Y/N)! Come sit down!" I sputtered.

(Y/N) POV

"Come sit down!" 

You kept walking. Whoever it was was probably talking to someone else named (Y/N), right?

"(Y/N)! Come on!" 

You rolled your eyes and headed to another tree. 

You heard foot steps behind you, yet continued to walk without turning around. 

"(Y/N)!" Someone yelled. You turned around to see what the commotion was, your (H/C) hair whipping around. 

(C/N) was standing there, blushing. "I didn't think you'd stop." 

"I-uh...."

"Do you, um, want to sit with me and (C/N/B/F)?" He asked hopefully. 

But what if they made fun of me for how I eat or sit or...

...maybe i should sit...

yeah...

  ----------------------------------- 

536 words and im dead

so

was that ok? i don't want to make it too dramatic or weird or boring, and i tried to display anxiety like a form i get, so i hope it's realistic enough :/

should i make a part two or no? i dont want to continue it if you guys didnt like it...

im out

-ren