-crush x rebellious criminal!reader-

this was requested by LunarEchoX   a while ago and i never actually got around to write it sooo here it is, i hope it turned out ok and what you wanted :) (if it doesnt tag you i tried like 5 times and it isnt working im sorry)

k let's goooOoOoo

---------

You were crouched behind a dumpster in the dark alley, your (h/c) hair falling across your face. So far, no one had walked by, which made you impatient. You needed some money quick. 

You slumped against the dumpster and groaned. You hadn't been able to get any money from people since you were almost caught last time. You had to be careful this time or you could reside in the extremely comfortable place known as jail or just end up not eating for another week.  

You mentally facepalmed yourself for thinking someone would walk by some dark shifty alley at 10 o clock at night with a criminal on the loose. 

After what felt like hours passed by (it was actually only 10 minutes) you finally heard footsteps nearing the alley. You jumped up and got into your 'attack position' quickly, which caused you to drop the small knife you carried. It landed with a loud clang and you winced, snatching the knife before you lost your chance. 

"What was that..." someone whispered nearby. The footsteps were stopped, but soon carried on in your direction. You held your breath. 

A boy with (h/c) hair and (s/c) skin came into view, and you froze up for a moment. Damn, was he cu- a great target. You shook yourself out of the thought and got ready to attack him. 

3, 2, 1.

You sprang out of your hiding spot and grabbed the boy by his arm, dragging him into the alley and pinning him to the wall. 

He had his eyes shut tight and was sweating. You gulped. 

"G-give me your money, or, I'll kill you!" You whisper-yelled. That was about the dumbest threat you've ever delivered. 

The boy shook his head but opened his eyes a little. 

Your grip tightened on the knife. I got to toughen up... 

"Give...me...the...money!" You said through gritted teeth. The boy shook his head again and tried to escape. You were starving, and no matter what the victim was like, you needed the money. You'd do anything for it...

You raised up your knife, ready to stab him in the arm...

and you dropped you arm. 

"Go." You grunted, and he ran off. You did manage to hear what he said to the emergency phone operator: "this crazy lady with a knife just attacked me! Yeah, she had (h/c) hair and..." 

You realized what you had just done and kicked the dumpster. Why would you, a dangerous and well known criminal, let some stupid boy go just like that? Right now you could have a solid chunk of cash in your hand and be on the way to eat your first real meal in a week, but NO, you sold yourself out. 

Now you had to fix your mistake.

time skip to the next day (im sorry this is turning out really bad)

You put on a (f/c) hat and shoved your hair in it, and then put on the largest shirt you had. Hopefully it would keep the authorities from finding you until after you did what you had to.

You walked to the most popular cafe in town, and hopefully by chance the boy would walk past and you could carry out your plan. You had scrounged out enough money to buy something and hang out so you wouldn't look suspicious. 

If this worked it would be a miracle. 

time skip to a bit later

You sat at a table and drank 2 coffees and stared out the window. You were about to call it quits and leave when someone familiar walked in. 

You gasped and stood up, shuffling out the door. soon the boy emerged from the cafe and you loosely followed him until there was a place you could attack. 

You grabbed him by the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him into another alley. thank goodness there are so many dark and shifty alleys here...you thought. 

You took your knife from your bag and placed it at his chest and you got ready to stab him and to guarantee your safety for at least another week when his hand grabbed yours and stopped the knife. You looked up at him confused. 

"What the  hell  do you think you're doing?" You seethed. 

"I'm saving your life," He muttered. 

You furrowed your eyebrows and wrenched your hand free of his grip. 

"See, I could have screamed and yelled for help and got you turned in, but i didn't. After you let me go the other night, I realized you weren't such a bad person." 

You let your arm drop and you took a step back. 

"Wh-what?" 

"I'm helping  you." He smiled and stepped close to you, taking your hands with his. "I'm willing to give you another chance and let you go. I can see you're a great person underneath your tough shell-"

You cut him off and punched him in the face, readying your knife again. "Are you trying to charm me or somethin'?" You sassed. 

"Ugh, ow, no! I was trying to be nice and then ask you if you wanted me to take you to lunch." The boy rubbed his bruising jaw and glared at you as he again walked up to you. 

"I'll be taking this now," He said as he tried to wrestle your knife from your grip. 

He barely got his fingers around the knife when  you ripped off your hat, shoved it over his head, and punched him again, grabbing your knife. 

"Don't mess with me, boy. I'm not into your stupid attempts at trying to pick me up." You flipped him off and slipped away, careful not to get caught. 

It wasn't until the boy got home that he realized his wallet was gone. 

  --------- 

wow im sorry idk what that ending was rip me

i really hope the request turned out ok, i tried :/

have a noice day 

im out