-shy!crush x shy!reader-

request for ssaarraahh00 , enjoy !!

so sorry for being completely inactive for a while, i've had a ton of homework and things to do...but i will try my best to get to all the requests as soon as i can ! 

p.s.- happy early holidays !

--------

As you walked down the hallway to class, you saw him. (c/n). Probably the most perfect human being on the face of the Earth. All you wanted was to have a normal conversation with him like a normal human, but the two of you were too shy to approach each other. 

That led to both of your friends pushing you together or trying to make a move for you two,  which got really awkward really quickly. 

"Hey, (y/n)!" (b/f/n) said. 

"Hi..." You mumbled. 

Before anyone could talk more, the bell rang and while yelling frantic "bye"s you ran to your class, knowing you were going to  be late. 

You stumbled into your class as the teacher was beginning a lecture. 

"Ah, Ms. (y/n). I was about to mark you absent." They said, frowning. 

"S-sorry, (teacher's name), I won't let it happen again..." You said quietly, face heating up with embarrassment. 

The teacher sighed but continued on, so you shuffled over to your seat. 

"Pssst! (y/n)!" One of your friends whispered to you. "(y/n)!"

You glanced over to them and raised your eyebrows. 

"(y/f)! Hush!" The teacher snapped. 

Your friend rolled their eyes and started scribbling on a post-it. After a minute she slipped it to you and unfolded it. 

(y/n)-

you should talk to (c/n) today and ask him to the winter dance ;)

You groaned and crumpled up the note. 

Meanwhile, in (c/n)'s class, his friends were bothering him to talk to you. 

"Come on, (c/n)! You gotta talk to her someday!" One boy said, poking his arm. 

"Later! Later! Stop!!" (c/n) yelled. 

You slid down in your seat, boredly, and continued to listen to the teacher's boring lesson. 

McTimeSkip™ 

You snatched your lunch box out of your locker and made your way to lunch. All of a sudden, you felt someone slam into you. 

"Ah!" You yelled, looking down at the floor to see who ran into you. "A-are you ok?!" 

(c/n) looked up with his hair disheveled and you blushed. "Oh, I'm really sorry (y/n)..." his voice trailed off.

 You reached down to help him and the two of you walked quietly to lunch. 

"Hey, (y/n), I was wondering if you'd...like to sit with me at lunch," (c/n) said, looking at the ground. 

"Sure, why not," You said, grinning slightly at (c/n), who smiled too. 

As you sat down across from (c/n) at the lunch table, you saw some of your friends grinning and nodding at you. You rolled your eyes and tried your best to ignore them. 

The lunch was quiet for a little bit before (c/n) spoke up. 

"Uh, what was the science homework? I wasn't really listening, so I have no idea what we have to do." (c/n) said while giggling a bit. 

"Uhhh...I have no clue, sorry!" You said scratching your neck. "I...sorta...fell asleep in that class..." You blushed and laughed. 

"(Teacher's name)'s class is so boring! I can't believe they don't notice how many people are asleep in that class!" 

"I know, right? When they showed that bug movie, everyone was either on their phone or asleep!" You laughed, not noticing your hand hitting (c/n)'s water bottle and spilling it onto his lap. 

"AH, NOOOOOOO! I'M SO SORRY!!"You wailed, while (c/n) just laughed at your panic. 

You frantically ran to get napkins while (c/n) laughed even harder. 

You threw them all at him and looked at him in worry. 

"It's fine, (y/n)! Calm down! It's water." (c/n) said, smiling at you. 

You eventually calmed down and began a casual conversation with (c/n), which somehow evolved into the two of you screaming about (favorite movie/sport/netflix show/wHATeveR). 

Soon the lunch bell rang and you and (c/n) grabbed your stuff and walked out. 

"Can I sit with you again tomorrow? I had too much fun today." You said. 

"Yeah, totally!" (c/n) said. "I was thinking...maybe we could hang out sometime? If not it's totally fine." 

"Yeah! I'd like that!" You said, grinning from ear to ear. 

As soon as you were alone, (b/f/n) came up behind you and elbowed you.

"Ow, what the heck, girl?" You said, raising an eyebrow. 

"Get it, (y/n)! I saw all that happened! I'm so proud!" She swooned. 

"Oh hush dude!" You said while secretly smiling. 

------ 

hope you enjoyed! have a nice day :)