"Um, lets just say things weren't totally finished with somebody over there and I wanted it to be so I went over and basically cleared the air and did what I needed to do," his response was short however I didn't want to push the question any further, unsure whether for my sake or his. "You have the smallest hands ever," he leant in and picked my arm up off the table measuring it up to the size of his. 

"I do not, you just have a huge hand," my stomach now doing a complete three sixty as I watched Harry's fingers lace between mine, his piercing eyes now completley captivating my body. The moment was interupted as the waiter placed two steaming hot plates down in front of us.

"Is there anything else you need sir," the polite waiter asked, Harry ensured him that everything was fine and unravelled his knife and fork from the soft cotton napkin.

The food was delicious and I know longer took any notice of the people around us, it just felt like it was Harry and I in the restaurant, not famous One Direction Harry Styles, but normal, goofy unexplainably gorgeous Harry. We both finished our meals and signalled for the waiter, I knew that thought would be tainted as soon as we stepped back outside into the madness but for now it was nice. I pulled my coat off the back of the seat and we walked towards the doors, however this time Harry entangled his hand around mine and headed for the chaos. The number of paparazzi had doubled in size and I anxiously gripped onto Harry while weaving our way through the people. We made it to the car and Harry quickly pushed it into reverse and slipped out the driveway back onto the road.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, clearly watching how mentally draining the actions of these people were. Harry pulled the car in front of an upbeat night club and made his way around to my door. The line for the club was metres long, yet I knew they would have no problems letting Harry in straight away. He placed his hand on my back again and led me through the drapes, now exposing people everywhere. The club was hot and loud, bass was pumping through the place and drinks were flowing everywhere, Harry signalled to a both were numerous familiar faces were already sitting. We made our way over and were immediately greeted by an incredibly drunk Niall. He embraced Harry in a tight hug, before introducing himself to me with a kiss on the cheek. Niall reeked of alcohol and cologne and I couldn't help but laugh as he nudged Harry and gave him a thumbs up, Louis and Liam both embracing me with a hug and Zayn exchanging a polite smile from across the chair. 

"Who wants shots!?" Niall bellowed from the middle of the booth, before signalling a waiter over to attend to his request. I was half sitting on Harry's lap, his hand wrapped around my waist preventing me from falling out of the booth. Zayn had a gorgeous blonde girl sitting on his lap and Liam and Louis the same only brunettes. The waiter came back with a tray of glasses, filled to the brim with clear liquid, he placed them on the table and everybody picked up a glass.

"TO THE BEST PEOPLE EVER" Niall chanted before chugging back the shot. Everybody following. The burning sensation of the liquid as it reached my throat was disgusting however the instant buzz left me wanting more. Everybody leant in for another round and threw back the shots. 

"Want a proper drink?" Harry whispered in my ear, his warm breath causing chills through my body. I nodded and Harry excused himself over to the bar, leaving me alone with his friends.

I watched as Liam scooted round to close the gap and glanced over at me. 

"Sorry I didn't get your name earlier, I'm Liam," what the fuck is with these people introducing themselves with their name, i'm almost certain everybody already knows who they are.

"I'm Luca," I shouted back, the music prohibiting any sort of proper conversation.

"So you and Harry...?" 

"Just friends," I reassured, Harry now returning with two glasses of translucent liquid, both with mint leaves floating on top. Liam winked at me before pulling his girl back onto his lap.

"Here you go babe," Harry handing me the glass of alcohol before taking a sip of his own. The familiar vodka burn was still there, however slightly diluted by the taste of lemonade. The alcohol hit me faster then I expected and I could feel the buzz rushing through my entire body, I sipped on the liquid quickly, hoping to welcome this confident persona I took on when I was drunk. I could feel Harry's eyes on me the entire time, laughing everytime I screwed my nose up as the taste hit my throat. I took a minute to take in my surroundings, regardless of the state I was in. I was currently cooped up in a booth with all five members of One Direction, what the fuck. 

The night carried on in a very similar format, Niall ordered more rounds of shots and everything began to slow down. Yet Harry always remained so clear. He somehow managed to look even better by the end of the night then he started and I did my best to control myself around him. 

"You ready to go drunky?" Harry slurred.

"Mmmmm," I responded before leaning my head on the shoulder of his shirt.

Harry linked his arm around mine and pulled my drunken body up off the chair, he laced his hand through mine again before saying goodbye to everyone, I somehow managed to string a couple of words together to form a coherent sentence before following Harry out of the club. The paparazzi were already waiting outside, however neither of us were in any state to care. We climbed into the back of the cab and Harry directed the driver to my address. Harry handed the driver a fifty dollar bill and we headed into the large apartment complex. We stepped into the elevator and Harry punched in level three, the doors closed and I leant my body up against the cold metal walls, it felt refreshing against my back and I watched Harry's eyes look me up from toe to head. He stepped in towards me, eliminating any gap that was previously seperating us, I could feel the blood flowing through my body and his hot breath only centremetres from me.

"I'm probably going to kiss you now," Harry admitted, moving the strands of hair away from my face.

His lips forecfully met mine and I could feel my mouth instantly react under this mans touch. My body felt like it was on fire, between the tingling sensation of the alcohol and Harry's lips, my body couldn't take much more. The elevator doors opened and Harry remained close, he lead my body towards the apartment door before searching through my bag for the keys. 

"Do you want to come in?" I whimpered, Harry's touch still relaying heavily on my body. 

He nodded. 

Ahh thankyou so much for 5000 reads that so crazy! Plus sorry for a late update I have been busy as and I got distracted on the phone earlier so my bad :)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you all again ! Follow me on twitter and instagram - madisonhigs xxxxx