Rumors Are True/Punishment

My eyes widen.

You:"N-no... you're lying, it's not true... right?" I said and he sighed.

Jungkook:"EunMin... it's true." Tears filled my eyes. I'm to young to get married to anyone.

You:"Why!" I yelled and cried. Jungkook came towards me but I pushed him away from me.

Jungkook:"Eu-" I slapped him for the first time. His eyes widen as he held his cheek. I realized what I just did and my eyes widen.

You:"I-I'm sorry J-Jungkook." I said and stood up and bowed. I then walked away but he held my wrist.

Jungkook:"It's alright." He said as tears started to fill my eyes again. I then hugged him. I'm scared, not knowing how to feel right now.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry... if you don't want to agree it-" I cut him off.

You:"I-Ill... agree." I said and his eyes widen.

Jungkook:"Really?!" I nodded. He smiled and hugged me tighter.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I got to lunch and tripped. I scrapped my knee and groaned in pain. I looked up and saw Jennie.

Jennie:"Such a slut!" She slapped me and kicked me. Joy didn't do anything.

Jennie:"*kick* you bitch! Boyfriend stealer!" She kicked me harder then before and I was soon gona knock out.

Jungkook:"KIM JENNIE!" He yelled and I turned and smiled before fainting.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

A/n:"Hey! Sorry I haven't uploaded much! Sorry, okay? Anyways, love you guys and hope you guys enjoyed this short and dumb chapter. New story of Taehyung FF coming out soon! Don't forget to vote or comment!"

~Maddie💜

-End Of Chapter 20-