New Student In College

I arrived at college with my luggage (ryhmes.) I stood still until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw Seulgi, my only bestie.

Seulgi:"Hey EunEun!" She hugged me and I hugged her back.

You:"Hey..." I said and she looked at me confused.

Seulgi:"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I did..." She said and I shook my head.

You:"You did nothing wrong." I smiled and she smiled back. She then brought me inside, like giving me a tour.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

Seulgi:"And that's all! Understand?" She asked and I nodded. I then went to get my schedule and key with Seulgi.

Front Desk:"Hello Seulgi dear, what brings you here?" Seulgi smiled.

Seulgi:"Well, my friend is here to get her schedule and key to her room." They lady nodded.

Front Desk:"What's your name?" She asked me.

You:"Park EunMin." I said and she nodded then gave me my schedule and I picked out a random key. I then looked at it and Seulgi's eyes widen and she gulped.

Front Desk:"Your key number is?" She said.

You:"1211997 (get it?)" Her eyes widen and the front desk lady sighed.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

Seulgi was standing in front of the room as my eyes widen when I heard... a moan? I covered my ears as Seulgi got annoyed and knocked hardly on the door.

???:"What!" A guy yelled as I removed my hands away from my ear.

Seulgi:"Your roommate is here, idiot." She said and it took a while for him to open the door but he eventually did. The door opened and I thought, 'did god send me a handsome man?'. He looked at me in disgust. 'Never mind, he's rude.' Then a girl came next to him and kissed his lips.

???:"Babe, I'm busy, can you go." He said to her and she looked at me and rolled her eyes then left pushing my shoulder. Blood boiled in me as I turned her around and looked at her, more like glaring.

You:"Watch who you mess with, slut." I whispered the words and she scoffed before leaving.

Seulgi:"Yah!" She whispered yelled to me and I turned around to see the guy glaring at me, well mostly checking me out.

You:"Done checking me out?" I said and he scoffed.

???:"Not." He said as he rolled his eyes and looked back at Seulgi.

Seulgi:"Nice job. Anyways, EunMin, this is Jungkook." She said and I rolled my eyes.

You:"Oh... so this is who the jerk is..." I said and Seulgi rolled her eyes as the guy glared at me.

Seulgi:"Anyways, bye~!" Then she left me, great. What a great start. I then went inside and closed the door.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I finished unpacking as I felt very uncomfortable since that Jungcook? Jungcock? Ah, Jungkook guy kept looking at me. I then stood up and turned to see him in front of me. My eyes widen as I tried to move but he blocked my way. I sighed before looking at him.

You:"What? Have a problem that I 'can't' help with?" I said and he scoffed.

Jungkook:"You're so annoying." He said and left the room. I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. This is gonna be a long~~ year with him.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

A/n:"Hey! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Me Or Her?'. I hope this was a good chapter! Don't forget to vote or comment!

~Maddie💜

-End Of Chapter 01-