What?

I looked away trying to avoid his gaze but he made me face him by moving my chin to look at him.

Jungkook:"Answer me EunMin! Why are you ignoring me?!?!" He yelled and I pushed him away. I then ran off as tears streamed down my face.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I cried in the corner of the rooftop. I didn't wanna be seen. How could he not remember what he said to me?! Does he not have a heart?!

???:"Hello?" Someone said and I cried silently as the person left. I cried and cried before taking a deep breath and getting out from the now dark spot.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I arrived at the dorm. I opened the door and changed into my pajamas then layed on the bed. Jungkook wasn't here yet. I then heard the door open. He was already back, and I'm not asleep.

Jungkook:"Bye babe." He said and my eyes widen as somehow my body weaken by those words he said. I then without realizing it, cried silently. He changed and went to his bed. I then felt a weight behind me and closed my eyes tight. I then felt someone touch my face making me flinch and Jungkook shocked.

Jungkook:"You're awake..." He said and I shot my eyes open and pushed him away before wiping my tears away. I stood up and wore a big grey sweater over my pajamas and went towards the door. I opened it and regretted it when I saw Jimin.

Jimin:"EUNMIN?!" He said shocked but kinda cold. I looked down and ran out.

Jungkook:"Get her!" He said and they ran after me.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I arrived inside Seulgi's dorm she was sharing with Jimin. I hugged her and cried as she hugged me back.

You:"I-I'm sorry..." I managed to say and she hugged me.

Seulgi:"It's alright EunMin, it's not your fault." She said and hugged me right before hearing the door open. Fear appeared on my eyes.

You:"Don't let them have me." I whispered and her eyes widen when she saw Jimin and Jungkook.

Seulgi:"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Haven't you hurt her enough?!" She said and I covered her mouth. Too late, he heard everything already.

Jungkook:"Hm? What am I hearing?!" He said and left the room. Jimin dragged me out.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

We arrived in the dorm but I fell asleep already. Jungkook sighed before placing me on my bed. He caressed my face and sighed.

Jungkook:"What is wrong with you EunMin..."

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

A/n:"How's the story going? Alright? I don't know if I'll update tomorrow since my shoulder hurts. I can't really do alot of things. I hope it gets better! Sorry, Taehyung is tooooo cute! His 'ouch' in Run Ep.54 is still stuck in my head. I'm rewatching it! SO CUTE! I love BOL4! Also, I'm sorry for the double chapters! I don't know what happened! Anyways, love you K-Diamonds! Goodnight! Don't forget to vote or comment!"

~Maddie💜

-End Of Chapter 13-