Unexpected Sorry Pt.1

2 weeks have passed after the incident. Our wedding was in 2 days. Jungkook couldn't wait and our graduation was tomorrow.

Jungkook:"Ready to go?" He asked me as he hugged my waist from behind.

You:"J-Jungk-" He kissed my head. I smiled and nodded.

Jungkook:"LET'S GO!" He said and I laughed before he pulled me into his car and to the mall.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I bought some things, I don't really shop. We then started to leave and I spotted something all of a sudden. It was beautiful. It was a couple bracelet.

Bracelets:

Jungkook came and hugged my waist from behind which kinda startled me but it was okay

Jungkook:"You like that." He asked pointing to what I looked at a while ago. I nodded and he smiled.

Jungkook:"I'll buy it, come." I shook my head.

You:"A-ani, you've already spent so much on me Kook-ah." I said and he smiled.

Jungkook:"It's okay, come." He pulled me and I sighed.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

We wore it and he smiled before hugging me.

Jungkook:"Let's go." He said and we went home.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

We got inside and I layed down in bed after changing. He changed and layed down next to me.

Jungkook:"Goodnight princess." He said and hugged me.

You:"Night Jungkook." And I cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

A/n:"Goodnight everyone! I love you guys! I tried my best! Part 2 coming out tomorrow! Nighty night! Love you K-Diamonds! Don't forget to vote or comment!"

~Maddie💜

-End Of Chapter 21-