Party/ Help Me/ Thank You

It was time for the party which was my nightmare. Seulgi was going, so I decided to go, but I knew Jimin was going so I had no choice but to go with Jungkook.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I took a shower and this is how I look:

Jungkook came out of the shower and I just finished my makeup and then turned towards him to see him with a towel on his waist

Jungkook came out of the shower and I just finished my makeup and then turned towards him to see him with a towel on his waist. My eyes widen and I turned away.

Jungkook:"Haha." He laughed and changed then tapped on my shoulder. I turned and his eyes landed on my boobs. My eyes widen as I covered it. He smirked and then pulled me up and hugged my waist.

Jungkook:"You're gonna be my girlfriend tonight EunMin." He said and we left.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

We arrived and Seulgi was with Jimin as I already would know. Jungkook went to his friends, leaving me alone at a random table. Soon, I saw a guy coming towards me. I didn't know anyone here besides Jimin, Seulgi, and Jungkook. Then the guy sat by me and ran his fingers up my dress.

???:"Hey pretty..." I was shaking. I didn't know what to say or do.

You:"D-Don't do that and leave me alone." I said and he smirked before covering my mouth and carrying me to a.... room?!?!? I'm not ready to lose my v-card to a random guy I don't even know!!

You:"Leave me alone!" I yelled and he smirked before taking the straps if my dress down to see my boobs. He sucked them and tears rolled down my eyes. He then was going to kiss me but the door slammed open.

???:"Leave her alone!" It sounded familiar. I didn't wanna open my eyes but I eventually did. It was Jungkook. I cried since I was afraid of this whole thing. Jungkook stopped punching the guy and came towards me. I backed up and he sighed.

Jungkook:"It's alright EunMin, come here." He pulled me into a hug as I cried in his chest. 

You:"I-I wanna go back to the dorm." I said and he sighed but nodded and drove back to the dorm.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

We arrived and I took a shower and changed into my comfy pajamas then went to bed. I just sat on the bed not moving as I looked at Jungkook. He was in his pajamas already, well, just shorts and a white T-shirt. He then walked towards me and I backed up.

Jungkook:"I won't hurt you." He said and I became calm a little. He hugged me and layed me down. He kissed my head and smiled. His smile, it was the first time I saw him smile warmly at me.

Jungkook:"Goodnight EunMin-ah, sweet dreams." He said and then went to his bed. I soon fell asleep with a good dream. Thank you Jungkook-ah.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

A/n:"Awww, I'm crying. How nice of Jungkook! He is still a rude ass boy ya know haha, anyways, he is loving IRL! I hope you enjoyed this story. You guys will know who the jerk who tried to rape EunMin (you) was. I love Jay Park's song All I wanna do and Me Like Yuh!  Don't forget to vote or comment!"

~Maddie💜

-End Of Chapter 08-