Rumors or Truemors?

You:"Don't leave me." I said and his eyes widen as he sat down beside me. He decided to feed me.

Jungkook:"Say ah~~" I giggled and opened my mouth while saying 'ah~'. He smiled and then I ate.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I arrived home as Jungkook was going to leave when I all of a sudden fainted. Ever since I woke up from my death... I don't know what happened or who helped me.

Jungkook:"EunMin? EunMin!" He carried me bridal style into his car and to the hospital.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

Doc:"Sorry, but who are you to her?" She asked. I was awake by now as I saw Jungkook trying to get in. I turned my head and Jungkook looked and me and he had... tears?

Jungkook:"EunMin! You're awake!" He pushed passed the docter and I smiled. The docter sighed and... then spoke.

Doc:"Alright lovebirds, I'll be leaving, tell me if anything happens." Jungkook nodded and the doc left.

Jungkook:"How are you feeling? Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhe-" I stopped him by kissing his cheek. He started blushing and I laughed.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

Jungkook's POV:

She... she kissed me, no, my cheek. She started to laugh as my face heated up. I decided to tease her back so I kissed her lips. She stopped laughing and started to blush into a cute cherry.

Me:"Hahaha." I laughed and zhe pouted. I smiled and then kissed her cheek.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

Your POV:

I arrived back at school after 2 days and bumped into... Jennie.

Jennie:"Bitch." She said and left. Is that the only word she could say? I then looked at Joy, she seemed down. I might regret this but I spoke to her.

You:"What's wrong?" I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Joy:"I-Is it true... that you're getting married to Jungkook?" She said and my eyes shot open.

Joy:"It's okay, don't answer me, I know the answer already, but because of you Jennie stole Taehyung fr-" I hugged her tight.

You:"I'm not gonna marry him and what are you talking about?" I whispered to her and then let go of the hug. Her eyes widen.

Joy:"B-but-" Someone hugged her waist. It was Taehyung.

Taehyung:"Hey ba-" Joy slapped him and walked towards me.

Joy:"Don't play with me." She said and Taehyung scoffed.

Taehyung:"I'm not." He said and hugged her. Seems like they got along quick and I walked away.

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

I met up with Jungkook.

You:"Yah! What are these rumors about! Are they even true?!" I said and he smiled.

             'Figure out yourself.'

~☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆°•●☆~

A/n:"I'm really sorry for not updating! Go ahead and hate on me if you want, I deserve it, but it won't change anything. Also, I hope you guys did enjoy! Love you K-Diamonds! Don't forget to vote or comment!"

BLESS MEH!

Haha, anyways love ya! Annyeong~!

~Maddie💜

-End Of Chapter 18-