Chapter 20: No where to turn except hell

Nates P.O.V

"Dad, he...help...go," Norah whispers then closes her eyes. I shake her saying her name in hopes of waking her up but nothing.
  "Did she say go to her dad," Tara asks shakily.
  "The hilltop is destroyed and I have no idea where the kingdom is, its our only option," Aaron says. I continue watching Norahs face grow paler and paler.
  "We have to go, she can't die," I say on the verge of tears. I just got her back after 12 fucking years, and I am not saying goodbye.
  "Tara its our only shot for her to live," Aaron walks over to her and feels her temperature and shakes his head. I can see the sweat beads forming on her head running down her face.
  "Please we have to save her, they can't die," I refer to the baby. Tara looks at Aaron tears forming in her eyes and lets out a loud sigh.
  "Fine come on, we may not have long," Tara walks into a room and comes back out with a stretcher.
  Aaron and I lift Norah up and gently lay her down, then we all take a side and carry her. Aaron up from and Tara and I at her head. We make it outside lucky to come across zero walkers. We walk and walk for what it seems hours but it hasn't even been 15 minutes and its a long walk, 30 miles I think Norah said from here.
  "Nate, Norah said you were dead," Tara breaks the silence.
"Negan threw me out, and I'm gonna kill that some of a bitch and take her with me," I say gritting my teeth.
  "When she's back on her feet we cant stay there. We have people to look for," Aaron chimes in from the front.
  "Qustion who's Carl, she wouldnt stop talking about him," I ask looking down at Norah. Shes pale and sweaty.
  "Carl is apart of our group, he's Ricks son. Apparently they new eachother before. Its her boyfriend and childs father," Tara explains. Well I'm going to have to meet this Carl.
  Norah starts to move around and furrows her eyebrows. We all stop and look at her to see whats happening. Please dont be dead. She stops moving and her breath goes back to normal. We all let out a sigh of relief and keep moving to Negan.
*At the sanctuary*
"Ok look we are only here dor Norah, if you try anything," Tara starts.
  "The only thing imma attempt to try is kill Negan," I hiss. Aaron and Tara nod and we keep walking to the gates in view. Walkers and chained to the fence and different obsacles are all around.
  "Hey who are you people," a guy on the post says.
"Dude let us in Norah she's, she's sick," I yell up to him.
  "Like I believe you, she's dead," he scoffs.
"Just fucking let us in or she's gonna die..I'm Nate Riggs," I yell hopelessly. Aaron mumbles something then looks up.
  "She's with the Alexandrians please let us in, she cant die," Aaron yells. I can see a small smirk run across his lips.
  "That I will work with, you 2 must be the missing ones, fine but Negan is gonna have a for about his supposedly son and dead daughter," the man yells before opening the gate.
  We all walk in the gate carrying Norah gently so we dont cause her pain. The guy shuts the gate and hops down from the post and walks to us. He smirks then leads us inside. This place is fucking huge. We walk into a big room to see a line of people on their knees. Tara and Aaron stop and stare. Whistling is heard, and it makes every inside turn. Negan.
  He walks out in a leather jacket with the same damn bat over his shoulder.
"Ahh glad to see you can join us I was just about to get ready to kill someone," he smirks then he looks over to me and Norah.
  "Who the hell are you too," Negan says angrily. Everyone looks at us confused and I feel anger building up.
  "Good to know you dont even recognize your own kids," I spat. His face drops then hardens again.
  "Their dead, now who are you," he says through gritted teeth. Norah starts to move her head around to Megan's way and he freezes then looks at me. I look at him with an evil grin.
  Norahs P.O,V

I can hear talking, it sounds echoy. I move my head around but can't seem to open my eyes. Mumbles are heard then a thump of something falling. I feel myself being lower down then someone stroking my cheek.
  "Darling," the sound of that voice shoots me awake. I open my eyes to come face to face with Negan. I start to panic and look over to see Nate on his knees.
  "Get away," my raspy voice says. I feel a pain again in my stomach making me scream, causing everyone to jump.
  "You shouldnt of done what you did, now look where thats got you," Negan spits. He yanks my head up to sit up right causing me to scream in pain.
  My ears start ringing and I feel around for my knife. I feel the handle and tank it out, plunging it into whatever it come sin to contact behind me.
  I hear a scream and look to see my knit win my dads leg. Another shock shoots through my stomach and I start screaming then cry. I raise my head to look at who is in front of me. My eyes focus and I see something I want and dread to see, my family.
  All the Alexandrians are lined up on their knees with Nate at the end. I look through all of them until a crystal blue eye catches mine.
  "C-Carl," I mutter out. I see tears run down his face. I start to feel lightheaded and can feel my body giving out. It does, I fall back down hitting my head and see DARKNESS.

Short chapter but oh well. This book will probably ve coming to an end soon which I am excited for. I've been working on a new book that is not fan fiction and I also have Miss Jackson that will either be a relaly long book or a 2 part thing. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed.

~Katelyn