Chapter 9: You have to get rid of the threat

Norahs P.O.V

You would think since your goal in this world is to survive, you have to be up for it. As in being fit, and at least eating once a day. I thought that walking through Alexandria was a struggle, damn I was wrong. This just shows how unfit I am.
The sanctuary is 2 hours away, and I sure as hell am now walking my fat ass allt he way down there. I'd rather get caught in a herd.
"Norah, Norah you there," what the hell?! I realise the voice is coming from my bag. I pulled the source out to find a radio.
"You sneaky bitch," I radio in. "Norah, where the hell are you," Carl asks. "I was looking for a car, but I got a little distracted by you," I say. "Where are you, you need to come back," he says.
"I'm fine, I'll be back tomorrow, meet me at the hilltop, over and out," I turn off the radio before he can say anything else. I put the radio back in my bag and continue looking for a car.
~~
After 35 minutes of looking I finally fount a car. I mean I don't really know how to drive, but its better then walking. Plus, Dad touched up on it before, so I'm not completely dumb.
I'm lucky there was keys because I have no idea how to hotwire a car. I got in and started it, then made my way to the sanctuary.
*2 hours later*
Finally, after a long as ride I made it. I parked the car a few yards away and walked the rest to the gates.
"Hey, freeze, who are you," Scotts on watch again. I pit my hands up.
"Hey buddy better let me in, or theres gonna be a few problems," I look up and smile at him before putting my hands down.
"Norah, what are you doing here," he asks.
"Scott I swear to god if you dont let me in," I reach for my gun.
"Hey, hey, ok hang on," the gates open up and I walk in with them closing behind me. "Oh and one more thing, might wanna say your goodbyes to David," I smile at the fear on his face.
I walk in past all the saviors up to the steps, hearing gasps all around. I stop at the top of the first small flight of stairs and turn to them leaning on the railing.
"Hey whats up, dont worry I'm not here for long just have some buisness to take care of, might want to say some prayers for old Davey though, who am I kidding, see you soon," I wink and wave then turn going up the rest of the stairs.
I walk up to the 3rd story hallway and walk down it until I reach the door on the end. I look around, no one, good. I bend down to the floor and peel a peice up revealing a key to the door. I unlock the door and step in shutting the door quietly behind me.
I take out my flashlight and turn it on.
  "Comr on buddy I dont have the dog sandwich, get up," I tell him. He turns and looks at me then stands his guard.
"The hell you doing in here," he spats.
"Daryl, hey buddy calm down. I'm getting you out of here, made a bet with some bitch that id do it," I smile at him.
"Can't trust ya," he says. "Not right now you don't, here change out of those nasty sweats, I also put new underwear in there," I throw him Ricks clothes. Just dark jeans and a shirt and flannel.
He grabs them out of my hands and stares at me. I nod to him, turning around still having the light towrds him, and wait for him to change. I hear clothes drop and zippers zip.
"You decent," I ask. I hear him grunt in approval. I turn around to him all dressed, shoes included.
"Now I'm gonna get you out of here, but you have to promise me you'll go to the hilltop, I told them to go there tomorrow. Theres motorcycles out front, I know you like them. Joey may be out there if so just kill him, he ate all my pudding," I see him grin at me then it disappears.
"Why you doing this," his raspy voices asks.
"Because they need you, plus I told you I made a bet," I smile. I pull out the extra gun a brought and hand it to him.
"Don't waste the bullets on me, you have a long ride ahead. Its best if you go now, so you dont get caught," I say.
I open the door slowly and look at into the empty hallways and open the door completely.
Daryl steps out and looks at me. "Remember go tot he hilltop, Rick and everyone else will be there. I'll be there soon, I have business to take care of," I smirk.
"Yer something else kid," he scoffs. "I try to be. Now go, oh and tellt he bitch Enid she better have a mini speech ready for me," he grins and and runs off through the halls.
I walk back to the stairs and walk up another level. I turn down the hallway I'm all to familiar with and go to a door. I knock on it 3 times.
"Who the hell is it now," his voice muffled from the wall. I hear his footsteps walk to the door and unlock it. It swings open to reveal him in his clothes still.
"Norah darling, what the hell are you doing here," he pulls me gently inside and shuts the door. "Did you come on this way by yourself, did they hurt you," he asks firmly.
"No dad they didnt do anything, I drove all this way, ran 4 flights of stairs all the way to you to ask you something," I lie about the straight to him part.
"And what would that be," he pours himself a drink.
"Well the day you guys left from the first visit, I was out in the woods, you know where you burnt all our mattresses, not cool. I was walking when I heard talking. It was David saying that he wants to kill me because I get whatever I want and order people around like a princess," I laugh. Dads face turns into a scowl at him.
"That son of a bitch," he growls placing the drink down.
"Let me finish. I want to get to him first, no one kills me except me. He's a threat and like you say, you have to get rid of the threat. So that's what I'm gonna do. And I'm not asking for your permission to kill him, I'm doing that anyways, I just came to let you know I'm doing it," I explain. He smirks at me.
"I may be a 'princess' but theres only one thing I'm perfect at, and I'm darn good at it," I say.
"And what would that be," dad smirks walking over to his bat.
"I'm the perfect little devil," I smirk back, then stand up walking to the door. "Now you dont want to keep your highness waiting, its all happening now," I open the door and hold it open for him to walk out, then follow after him.
We walk all the way to the bottom level to see David looking over all the people.
"David so good to see you," Dad exclaims sarcastically.
"You to sir," he replies confused, then looks at me and his eyes widen.
"Hey David, nice to see you too, not really, why don't you go have a seat in that chair," I point to the iron chair smirking. "You heard her Davey," dad says.
He gulps and walks down the stairs over to the chair and sits. I walk up to him, with everyone's attention focused on me.
"I told you I'll be back, now let me explain why I'm here. David here thinks he can just kill whoever he wants, including me, yeah I heard you from a mile away. So I thought I'll pay a surprise visit to him, to show him how being a "princess" can get you somewhere," I grab the rope and start to tie him up, with him struggling.
"Now David, a sentence I live by everyday is you have to get rid of the threat to live, so that's what I'm doing," I hear gasps all around me but David looks calm. I walk over to the iron and put the gloves on, then grab the hot iron.
"Now we all know what happens when we get this out. It doesnt kill you, but I'm not walking out of here without any blood on me so I'm going to have to finish the job," I hear children's cries, but yet David is still acting tough.
"Now David, I see your acting tough. How tough can you be though," I put the iron against his face and hold it there for 5 seconds hearing his screams of pain. I pull it off with skin coming with it and put it back in its spot taking off the glove.
"See that wasn't that bad. But I don't see any blood yet so lets keep going, parents might want to cover children's eyes," I say before stabbing him in his leg, him screaming. Blood getting on me.
"Finally, but I still havent gotten rid of you, nope. How does it feel to be getting this, when you thought you could kill me. No I'm always one step ahead," I wipe my knife on my pants.
"Now I'm not the person who likes rules but I do have one golden rule and its something you all need to know," I walk up to his ear, silence filling the air besides his cries..
"Don't fuck with me," I whisper before slitting his throat. He chockes on blood then drops his head, dead. I stab him in his head, then put my knife back.
I walk back to my dad. "Now, please continue what you were doing, he wont be there ling," I smile, everyone moving around.
"Well that was a sight to see," Dad chuckles. "Yup, but I have to go no," I tell him
"Go, its dark out," he says. "I have to get back befor ethey realise I'm gone," I explain. "*sigh* Fine, but you be careful, and remember what you're there for," Yeha didn't forget, just not doing it.
"I won't, and I will be careful, I love you dad," I hug him and he hugs back kissing my head.
"I love you too," I walk out of the building to the gate to see Scott looking at me.
"Youre lucking you didnt agree Scott," I growl. He opens the gate and I walk out avoiding the walking on the fence and go to the car, getting in.
I take off my bag and start the car, then drive away to the hilltop.

There we go, so Norah frees Daryl and kills David, how do you feel. Not like you respond. Oh well, read on to the next chapter to see what happens next.

~Katelyn