Chapter 1: Line up

Norahs P.O.V

(Norahs outfit for that night up top without the purse and sweater)

I hate watching people cry but I love seeing them suffer. Today is going to be a big day my father always says to his men. But this time, he is right. Not only do I get to watch someone meet their death, but I myself get to beat them as well as my father. Just out of some thinking, my dad walks in. Perfect!
"Hey daddy can I ask you something," I ask unsure. I dont know why I'm nervous to ask.
"Sure darlin whatcha need," he smirks. I dont know what it is but when he smirks at me I feel like I'm controlled but I still smirk back with more hate. Before you ask no I don't hate my dad. Its just nevermind.
"I was just wondering when we get to where we are going to kill someone....do you think I can help," I close one eye saying it but relax once I realise what I did. "I thought you'd never ask," he chuckles. I laugh along with him. We make a great team its always been Norah and Negan. I lost my mom and brother but dad promised to protect me. Sure I'm 17 but I'm still his little girl.
"I'll be in the truck be there soon," he says closing the door.
*5 minutes later*
"Norah," someone said outside my door. I knew it was Dwight he's one of the only people I trust here, well him, my dad, and his ex-wife Sherry who is now one of my stepmom's. Yeah just one of the seven.
"Come in," I said putting my leather jacket on. Wasn't really cold, but I wanted to make a good impression when I see them.
"It's time to go your father is waiting for you in the truck," Dwight sad.
"All right be there in a minute I just have to grab something," as Dwight shut the door I grab the map and note I always take with me just in case.
I run downstairs past the savior's at the bottom level not even giving them time to bow oh well. And just like that I was with my dad.
"It's showtime, it's going to be a bit too we arrived along with our guest so make yourself comfortable," he says starting the car. I do as he says and lean the seat back, sure enough I fell asleep.
*2 hours later*
"Norah, darling wake up you're going to want to see this," my father says shaking me up. I wake up to see a guy with a weird-looking haircut passed out an RV by the woods. He must have got knocked out by Simon a long time ago.
I get out of the car and watch some of my dad's men carry him out very harshly and send him on his knees. I think the guy has a mullet but I can't tell three people are beating his face. I decided to come out to him.
"Not your lucky day huh, it's only going to get worse. Just wait till your people get here," I say kicking him where the sun doesn't shine and he winces in pain. Me and my dad leave him outside still on his knees while me and my dad are in RV.
"Daddy, when the people get here while I walk out with you or will you give me a grand entrance," I question. "If I had fireworks, I use them just for you," he says chuckling. I squeal at the thought of it. It took about an hour for the people to get here. And with that all of my dad's men were whistling. 5 minutes went by cuz Simon's wouldn't shut up. Until a knock on the door was heard. Showtime!
Negans P.O.V

"Are we pissing our pants yet, boy do I have a feeling we're getting close...yup its gonna be pee pee city soon," I say chuckling looking at all their beat faces. Damn they are messed up.
"So I'm not the only one you got to fear, come on out Norah," I say knocking on the door. Here she is.
Norahs P.O.V

As soon as I heard that knock I open the door slowly and walked out. Crossing my arms, I looked at all them and laughed.
"We have a full boat tonight don't we. Can't wait to see it sink," he nods and chuckles. I look around at everyone but this time my eye catches a boy about my age in a sheriff's hat, and an eye patch. He looks familiar. I walked over to him.
"Well what do we have here, a sheriff you gonna arrest me," I asked kneeling down in front of him. All he does is give me a death glare. Its kind of hot. I need to know who he is, there's something different. Not now Norah.
"Come on kid, lighten up at least cry a little," I say meeting his Crystal Blue Eyes. The leader Rick has those eyes to must be a son. Wait, Rick I know that name and the sheriff's hat, it all makes sense this boy is-. I was cut off by my father's voice.
"See something you like," I hesitate for a moment but I get up and return back to my dad. "Nah," is all I say. To me it seems like seconds because of all I was thinking about is how I'm going to get this message to them. Apparently, my dad's already went over what's going to happen and now he needs to pick.
"I just don't know who to pick, you all are at the table for me ready to order," my dad says. I don't care who he picks as long as it's not the boy Rick. I have an idea! I walk over to my dad.
"Why don't you play a little eenie minnie with them but don't land on the kid," I whisper in his ear. I don't need an answer his smirk says it all.
N

egans P.O.V

Eenie meenie haven't done that in a while. Well here goes nothing.
"Eenie... meenie...minie...moe.. catch a... tiger...by its toe...if... he... hollers... let em go...my mother... told me... to pick... the... very best one... and... you... are...it." Red's day just got a whole lot worse. Well look at that, he's right up on his knees and doing a peace sign sad moment.
"Anyone who says anything or does anything, don't. You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry, hell you're all going to be doing that," I say bringing Lucille down on his head.
Norahs P.O.V

He landed on a guy who has red hair and an awesome handlebar mustache. I walked over him, "Looks like a bad day for you." I kneel down to him and nodded to my dad before getting up. He brought the bat down once more and they guy came back up.
"Suck... My... Nuts," the guy said before being brought down by the bat again. My dad him four more times before stopping and turning to me. It's my turn to finish him off. I took the bat and stood right in front of him but before I swung down I looked at the boy he glared at me and gave me that 'I'm going to kill you' look.
I swung Lucille down not feeling any guilt at all finishing him off. My dad stood in the back and chuckled.
"Did you hear him he said... He said, 'Suck my nuts'" he laughed. I looked back over to the boy... There's something about him.
Carl's P.O.V

I just kept looking at her, I couldn't help it. How could someone be so cruel oh yeah she's the daughter of the devil. She looks familiar though. I don't know why but I think I know her, the name Norah rings a bell. I wanted to cry so bad but I held it all back. She looked at me and I gave her the 'I'm going to kill you look' she smiled and walked over to me.
"Got something you want to say to me...," She said waiting for me to answer. I stayed quiet. She pulled out a gun and place it to my neck.
"Carl... Carl Grimes," I say it looking at her.

There we go the first chapter!

What do you think will happen?
Does Norah remember him like she thought she did? Does Carl kill her?
Haha I get curious myself and I know what happens. Leave a vote and comment,see you in the next chapter.

~Katelyn