Frost Bitten (Jack Frost x Marhsall Lee)

So all of my "His Butler, The Seductive" fans can rest easy now knowing that I have finally decided to start this darn book XD

I do not own the cover art or characters. Only the story line. C:

Jack Frost is a lonely soul. For centuries he has been in charge of winter, giving children and adults the joys of the crisp December air, snow flakes dancing in the wind, and snowmen on every front lawn. But no one believes in him, making him invisible to everyone. He grows tired of being tossed aside as a fictional character and his heart slowly freezes over, becoming solid ice. Deciding to send out his wrath, he makes an everlasting winter, punishing those who don't believe.

Marshall Lee is next in line to be ruler of the underworld after his father passes on. He is in charge of helping his father gather lost souls, and souls of those who have died, and decide where they shall be sentenced; Heaven, or Hell. But with an everlasting winter storm raging above, the gate between the underworld and Earth has frozen shut, making it impossible for souls to pass through. Marhsall Lee is sent above with an order from his father to find the source of this everlasting winter, and put an end to him.