Forest nodded. He let her sit there and her mull things over. It was a lot to take in and one needs time to process things like that. Forest knew all too well.

Kieran stood up and held his arms out wide. "All done!"

There in the middle of the overgrown grass was indeed a green tent. Forest eyed it with caution. "You sure this won't collapse on us in the middle of the night?"

Kieran grabbed their bag and tossed it in. "Please, who do you think I am?"

"An annoying, self centered-" He could go on for a while.

Kieran held his hands up to stop him from continuing. "Ok I get it, but don't forget that I saved your life."

Forest rolled his eyes. "Sure." He had a feeling Kieran was going to hold this over his head for a long time.

"Alright," The girl said from the tree where Kieran placed her. "Now that that is done, how about you give me my stuff back and let me go?"

"No," Forest and Kieran said simultaneously. They looked at each other and glared. He was too familiar with Silver Blade training, the deception and manipulation.

"We have important matters to discuss- wait." Forest then remembered that he had his communication watch on him, hope washed over him. He could talk to Melody, find out what happened.

He lifted it to his mouth about to contact Melody and the others, before Kieran slapped his hand. "No!"

He looked up at Kieran in confusion. "Wha-"

"They have control over communication. If you contact them you would be leading them to us and getting us into a lot of trouble." He then ripped the watch off of his wrist, stomped on it and then chucked it into the woods.

All of his hopes vanished in an instant. "Then how are we supposed to get to them?" He slightly deflated in dismay.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out." Kieran looked like he didn't believe the words he was saying.

"You know I could be of assistance," The girl spoke up after she sorted out her thoughts. The two boys turned and looked at her, they didn't respond so she continued, "There's a small town near here, I could bring you there... if you help me find my brother."

Kieran spoke before Forest could. "How do we know we can trust you?" He voiced Forest's concerns exactly.

Rai rolled her eyes. "You already said that the Silver Blades were lying to me, and you need help and so do I..." She trailed off. It sounded like a win win situation, but they had no idea if she had something up her sleeve or not. The Silver Blades didn't necessarily like them at the moment and she could easily screw them over.

Kieran slowly nodded. "Alright, but no tricks got it?"

Rai smugly smiled. "Of course not." Her smile just made Forest more suspicious and a chill swept down his spine.

"We head out tomorrow morning," Forest said and climbed into the tent.

"The name's Rai by the way!" She called after Forest's retreating back. Kieran looked up into the sky. The sun was going down quickly. He lifted Rai up into his arms. She looked up at him. "Y'know you wouldn't have to do this if you untied me." Her voice was very soothing and convincing.

Kieran shook his head. "Not a chance."

"Are you saying you enjoy carrying me around everywhere?" Kieran disregarded her remark and placed her in the tent. She smirked at him.

It was now the middle of the night, you could just barely make out the shadows of everything if you opened your eyes. The noises of the woods at night would startle anyone. The howling of animals, the flapping of the tent in the wind. Then Forest heard it, the snap of a twig, someone was outside. He slowly sat up.