forty

Chaeyoung *This whole chapter is smut (:*

A few days had passed since all the members of AML had a discussion about the gang that had been threatening us- a few days since they all found about me not actually comitting suicide- and me getting my memory back.

Everyone reacted in a similar way, which was a 'shooketh' way. Obviously Yunseo was a tad bit mad at me for not telling her anything, but she soon forgave me after she found out what kind of situation I was in back then.

But due to me being completely busy with the gang stuff, I had forgotten about the fact that it's my birthday tomorrow, which is scary to me. Why? Because there's a huge possibility that my friends will blow up my house by accident while they are trying to suprise me.

Most of my friends are too clumsy for their own good.

But I can't judge, I, myself, am way too clumsy for my own good too.

I was currently chilling back at my own house and was laying on top of bed, listening to music. I suddenly heard someone knocking on my door and yelled: "Come in!", expecting it was perhaps one of my parents.

Suddenly it revealed a handsome young teenager with black hair. "Oh fuck, you dyed your hair, bunny." I stated out the obvious as he came into my room with a smirk on his face. "You like it?" He jumped onto the bed and went to lie down next to me.

"Yeah, who allowed you to be that handsome? It should be illegal!" I mumbled underneath my breath as I admired the younger boy. "Thanks for feeding my ego, noona!"

"Ah, you little punk." I said as I softly pushed him so that he turned around to lay on his belly and spanked him. "I like it when you're rough, noona." Jungkook admitted and I sighed. "Why do you turn everything sexual?"

"I can't help it when I'm with you, you make me feel all these things, noona." I felt myself starting to heat up and shrugged it off. "Not now, bunny." I said as I tried to ignore it, but it was hard when both his hands were travelling up and down my body.

"Ah fuck it- Bunny, take off my pants, be a good boy, will you?" My dominant voice came out and Jungkook, who was obviously waiting for this, started to strip off my clothes. His fingertips touched my warm skin every now and then, making me feel all kinds of things.

Once my pants had come off, he started to tease my by slowly taking off the lingerie underwear that I was wearing. He softly bit into my thighs, making me moan already. I was getting tired of him just teasing and pushed him against the bed as I went to sit on him lower body.

"Rip them apart." I said as I referred to my panties. He quickly did as told and used his muscular arms and hands to rip them in two, revealing my bare womanhood. "You know what I'm gonna to do, baby?" I asked him and he shook his head as I brought my hand up to his neck, slightly choking him.

"I'm going to ride your fucking face." I went to sit down on his face and his tongue immediately started to work wonders. "You're such a good boy." I said as I started riding his face and started moaning. Jungkook was enjoying this too as he moaned every now and then.

I started to ride his face faster and faster until juices where dripping right off his face, meaning I was cumming. "Ah fuck, you're doing great, baby boy, making noona feel so good." I started to tug onto his hair and he moaned. "What do you want me to do to you?" I asked him as I was still sitting on top of him.

"I-I.." Speechless, that was what he was since it had been a long time since he was dominated, and boy did he love the feeling of me dominating his ass. "Use words, baby boy." I said as I forced him to look up at me.

"Could..Could you suck me off?" He asked as a blush crept onto his face. So much for him being a 'fuckboy'. I took his hand and took him off the bed and made him stand up as I started to go down onto my knees.

"Be a good boy and let me hear you." I started out by teasing as my tongue only licked the tip. Whimpers left his mouth with every lick I gave him. I then started to take him into my whole mouth and swirled my tongue around it like it was a lollipop.

I pushed him further down my throat so I was deepthroating him. I felt Jungkook slowly thrusting into my mouth and throat as he moaned my name. "Noona." The name he had for me came out as a sin and I loved every single thing about it.

Jungkook came into my mouth and swallowed every little thing while he watched. "Noona, you're really something else..You're so..wow." He said and I blushed. Then, we decided to go lay back onto the bed and talk about all kinds of different things.

"I love how we just did that and are now talking about how McDonalds is the best thing ever." Jungkook stated and I laughed as a form of a reply.

"We really are something else." I replied.

"We are."

***
im a mess and my voice is gone fuck