Episode 47: Legendary Elemental Knights

Start from the beginning

The sword disintegrated into wind as it twisted and turned around Trista, upon hardening into armor. She was wearing the same armor as Jenna, but it took upon a diamond-type color. The shard's power inside the Octahedron around her neck transferred from there to her hand as she grabbed her katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into butterfly swords which the outer handles had spikes, "I am the Elementalist of Virtue!"

The sword disintegrated into water that took over Angela, upon hardening into armor. She had the same armor as the other girls, but hers took on the color of sapphire. The shard's power inside the Icosahedron around her neck transferred from there to her hand as she grabbed her katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into a black bladed sword, "I am the Elementalist of Clarity!"

The sword disintegrated into lightning that kindled Travis, upon hardening into armor. He had the same armor Zac had, but it took on the color of citrine. The shard's power inside the Dodecahedron around his neck transferred from there to his hand as he grabbed his katana, transforming it as well. It transformed into hook swords, "I am the Elementalist of Peace!" All five to them stood together and said as one, "Together we are the Elemental Knights!"

"Whoa...the hell?" asked Jenna, checking herself out. "What the hell is this shit?" she asked, grabbing a chunk of her long green hair.

"Wow Jenna. Nice legs," Zac snickered.

"One more word from you and this sword will be going straight up your-"

"You guys...hello, battle here," said Angela.

"Elemental Knights you must stop Denosh. She has already released The Reignof Silence. The storm above her head, if the eye of that storm grows to a certain length it will be big enough to swallow the entire planet, thus casting everyone in it into a silent death," Princess Aureka explained telepathy to them.

"You're too late. You are no match for my power. Darklings ATTACK!" commanded Denosh.

"Hey Travis, I wonder what would happen if we combine elemental magic with our power?" pondered Trista.

"I don't know Trista. Let's find out," said Travis with a smile.

"RAHAHAhAAHH!" cackled the Darklings as they charged forward on command.

"HAAA!" shouted Jenna as she jumped and started to slowly spin around. She landed, but kept spinning herself and weapon, hacking some Darklings to bits. Zac swung the upper part of the double-bladed sword forward, beheading a Darkling, and then he brought the bottom part up as well and sliced another. Trista swung her left and then right fist, then she jumped over the Darkling's back and stabbed it from behind.

"There's way too many," said Angela as she hacked and slash just by adjusting her sword. She ran up a Darkling's back and pushed off of it and stabbed another in the chest.

"Noted," answered Travis as he hooked his swords together and twirled them around him, knocking any and all Darklings that tried to jump him from all angles. He unhooked the swords and swung his left sword into the heart of a Darkling.

Jenna slid her sword into the ground and jumped in the air again as she powered up and said, "Emerald Avalanche!" and upon landing she slammed her sword down into the ground head first, causing mountains and the ground to crumble, wiping out an impressive number of Darklings.

"Sapphire Tsunami!" shouted Angela. She swung her sword once and unleashed a Tsunami like no other that killed on impact.

"Trista...Zac, combine!" yelled T.K. as two Darklings scratched him.

"Diamond Whirlwind!" shouted Trista, locking her swords together.

"Ruby Inferno!" yelled Zac, spinning the double-bladed sword around and around. Their combine power created a tornado made of fire and it swept through the field. This kept the Darklings from reaching the kingdom, Laberia. Travis locked and crossed his swords as an electrical energy started to gather,

"Amethyst Static-Charge!" Travis roared, throwing this static ball into enemy territory.

"...'The powers of the gods.' You heroes are starting to really piss me off!" shouted Denosh. Trista waved her swords as a gust of wind picked Jenna up and her axe sword locked with Denosh's staff. "Unimpressive," said Denosh as she grabbed Jenna's neck.

"Amethyst Static-Charge!" yelled Travis. The static ball exploded into multiple lightning dragons as three dragons had their sights on Denosh. Denosh punched Jenna and sent her crashing down into the ground hard. Denosh then pointed her skull at the dragons, causing the shards to glow bright red. When this happened, the dragons' color changed to dark red and revised their attack.

"Shit," cussed Travis as the three dragons came at him.

"Zen-baladen!" shouted Angela as a water shield surround Travis and absorb the electrical dragons.

"ENOUGH!" shouted Denosh, stirring her staff high in the air as the eye of the dark storm enlarged. Black lightning came crashing down as the skull's shards glowed even brighter. Denosh swung the staff down and the shards unleash a furious electrical current that wrapped around the Elemental Knights, shocking them to death,

"AHHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!" They screamed.

"Animum Remitto!" cast Denosh as the current shattered their armor, causing all five of them to collapse.

"Heeheehahaha. Fear me for I am the Bringer of Silence! Heeheehahaha!"

"Warriors...Warriors, wake up!" shouted Prince Dycoon. Zac, Angela, Jenna, Trista, and Travis began to open up their eyes slowly, seeing that they were still alive, but badly hurt.

"Wha...what just happened?" asked Jenna.

"Denosh's...too strong," admitted Prince Dycoon.

"NO DAMMIT!" cried out Travis. "We've been through too much to let her shatter this planet in silence." Zac notice Angela was covered in blood while Trista's left arm was dislocated.

"There has to be away," said Jenna. "Where's Aureka?"

"..."

"Dycoon?" asked Angela.

"...she went to battle Denosh and wanted to me stay behind and to send the rest of the guards once she is done. She's hoping to at least weaken her," he explained.

"She'll be killed!" lashed Zac.

"NO! We...are Elemental Knights now. We have or share the power of the gods. We WILL not be defeated this way," said Travis, slowly standing up by himself. Prince Dycoon eyes widen seeing a five of them standing up. All five of them having a glowing cosmic aura. "We are Legendary...and," said Travis, putting his hand out. Zac, Angela, Jenna, and Trista placed their hand on Travis' and in unison said "UNITED WE STAND!" Suddenly their aura's fused together as it knocked Prince Dycoon down. When he looked up he couldn't believe his eyes for all five were now...just one,

"I...I am Cosmosis, Elemental Hero of the Cosmos!"