Walks in Perth

- TYLER -

 "TILLY? LET'S GO" Troye calls from downstairs. 

I grab one of his flannels from his closet, quickly pulling it over me before hurrying downstairs. Troye sighs exasperatedly when he sees me, rolling his eyes and grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the house. He interlocks our fingers, lacing them together.

I giggle, stumbling to keep up with his fast pace. 

"Babe, slow down" I snicker.

"I want to show you the park" he whines, but slows down at my request.

"Well, that's why we're going" I tease, swinging our arms between us. 

We continue walking through the sidewalks of Perth, leading us to Troye's beloved park. It should be pretty empty because it was the middle of the day on Tuesday. Hopefully it will be on the quiet side. As we get closer to the park, Troye's speed picks up again. I can see the excitement in his eyes when he spots the nearly-empty park. He drags me towards the narrow trail that weaves through the green grass and the tall trees. 

Walking through the abandoned path, I realize why Troye is in love with this place. The trees form a canopy over us, shielding us from the outside world. My mouth is agape as I scan the scenery, relying on Troye's hand to lead me safely through the park. 

Not watching where I was going, I stumble over a tree-root, my eyes widening as I start falling. I blindly reach out my hands to look for something to grab onto.

Before hitting the ground, two familiar hands grip my waist, and quickly pull me up. I grip onto Troye's arms to provide further support. His arms release their tight grip on my hips, and instead loop around my waist, comfortably. 

"You're clumsy" he giggles.

I can't help but look into his deep, crystalline eyes. The red in his shirt bringing out the bright blues in his eyes. They encased every shade of the indigo color, each highlighting his features. The blues get lighter the closer to his pupil, and darken at the edges of his eyes.

Time stops around us as I forget how to breath.

"Tilly?" Troye whispers, the shades in his eyes flickering as he gazes into my own eyes.

"You...um...have really pretty eyes" I say, breathlessly, gazing into his minty blue eyes.

He rolls his eyes in response.

"Says the guy who didn't know what color they were" he giggles, a small smile remaining on his face as we stand in the middle of the pathway.

I don't know how long we stood there, just staring at each other. Observing each other. It could have been seconds, it could have been minutes. All I knew is that I could stare at him forever.

Little scenes flash through my brain. Troyler Q & A's. Our friends hanging out with us. Troyler shippers.

Always the same question.

Why aren't you dating yet?

Troye and I always laughed at the questions. Just because we're gay doesn't mean we're going to start dating. And, it's true. You don't just date anyone based on their sexuality.

I never really saw the chemistry between us. But, now...I can see it.

I can see times when the sexual tension was so high in the room we would blush just by looking at each other. 

I can see all the moments I needed someone and he was there.

I can see all the late-hour Skype calls.

I can see all the shy smiles and the flustered looks.

I can see all the flirty quips and the magnetic touches.

I can see the love in the hugs we shared.

I can see the reluctance whenever we had to leave each other.

I can see all the times I subconsciously pushed my feelings for him in the back of my mind.

I can see the chemistry that I had mistaken for platonic feelings.

Staring into his eyes right now, I can see it.

I can see what everyone was telling us about.

Time stops.

Troye's hands trail up from my waist, landing on my jaw. His soft hands are cupping my jaw, his thumbs rubbing my cheekbones.

"Tr--" I start saying, confused if this is an okay thing to do.

"Can you just shut up and let us have this" he whispers, staring at my lips.

I nod, breathlessly, too busy gazing at his plump, cotton-candy pink lips. I place my hands on his hips, pulling his body closer to me. His thumb traces my lips, biting his lip as he watches his thumb moves around my lips. 

He tilts my head a bit, and I allow him to guide my face. He leans closer to me, our noses brushing together while we breathe the same air. He gets closer, our lips barely touching, and I take a sharp breath as I feel his lips skimming against mine.

"Tilly..." Troye says against my lips.

I stop staring at his lips and shift my gaze to his eyes.

"You are very, very pretty" he says, smiling slightly as he breathes warm, minty air onto my lips.

My lips tingle with anticipation as I will for him to close the gap between our lips. 

He continues brushing our lips together, and I just can't take it anymore.

"Jesus Christ, Troye" I say, getting frustrated.

I quickly take the lead as I push our lips together, our lips intertwining. We both sigh at the feeling of our lips moving with each other. I can feel him relax in my arms, his hands moving from my jaw and into my hair as he entangles his fingers in my hair.

People say kissing is lips moving against each other. I've always felt that way, but with Troye I felt different. It felt like our lips were moving with each other. Like they were two gears, working together.

I felt connected to him, looping my arms around his waist and pulling his slim middle to my body.

He pulls away from me, biting my bottom lip as he moves his face.

"You're a good kisser" he says, wrapping his arms around my neck as he hugs me.

"You say that like you're surprised" I giggle, inhaling his sweet scent as I return the embrace.

He leans away staring at me before pecking my bottom, full lip. 

"Let's go" he smiles, taking my hand in his again.

We start walking down the pathway again, and I lean on him as we keep walking.

God, I'm falling fast.

==================================

A/N:

this was a short one, and idk how to feel A G A I N.

I'M GETTING SELF-CONSCIOUS. THIS IS NOT GOOD.

Also, I'm going to give you a sneak peek of the next one-shot (PS I THINK YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT MAYBE HOPEFULLY)

Latest JacksGap video: "A Film for Ella" but TROYLER VERSION.

THAT VIDEO MADE ME EXTREMELY LONELY AND ALSO CRY.

LOVEYOUGUYS. <3