Terrible news

Chloe POV:

"Chloe, come down for a minute please

"Chloe, come down for a minute please." Mum called down to me.
"Coming mum." I shouted down.

I turned off my laptop before placing it on my bed and heading towards the stairs. As I reached the last step I meet dad coming up the stairs. He gave me a sympathetic smile as he made his way upstairs. I looked back at him confused before going into the living room to see mum sitting with Kurt and his dad and step mum sitting across from her. They each had tear stained eyes.

"What..... what's wrong?" I stuttered.
"Sit down sweetie. The Hudsons have something to tell you." Mum said, reaching for your hand.
"What's going on?" I asked,looking at Kurt.
"Yesterday, umm, we found," Kurts mum cleared her throat," We found Finn passed out on the bathroom floor. We rushed him to the hospital but we were too late." She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.
"Finns dead Chloe. He's gone." Kurt cried.
"No. n-n-n-no. He can't be. Your lying. He's not." I cried standing up.
"I'm sorry but he is." Kurt said standing up as well.
"No, he's not." I shouted running out of the room.
"Chloe!!" Mum called but I ignored her.

I ran up the stairs, tears threatening to fall. I passed Troye and Jacob but ignored them as they called me. I banged my door closed before jumping on the bed, ignoring the laptop falling in the process. I cried into my pillow as I screamed that it wasn't true. Soon someone came into my room and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sit up sweetie." I recognized the voice as Jacobs.
I gently sat up, sniffling as I straightened up.

"He's gone Jacob. My best friend is gone." I said, repeatedly.
"I know, I know sweetheart.
"I don't know what I'll do without him. He helped me with everything." I said before bursting into tears again.
"Shhh, your ok, I got you." He said as I slipped off the bed, onto the floor.

I cried as he just held me, not letting me go. My best friend died and noting will change that. I stayed in my room and Jacob never left me. I ended up falling asleep in his arms. The last I felt was a kiss to the head and him gently mving away from me and out the door.