I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done

Chloe POV:

"Alright team, who's ready for competition

"Alright team, who's ready for competition." Mister Shue asked as he clapped his hands together.
We all cheered.
"Chloe, you still for your solo."
I smiled and looked down.
"Course she is." Kurt smiled grabbing my hand.
Mister Shue looked at me before looking at the class.
"Well, then. Anyone want to sing 'need you now'?"
"I'll do it if Chloe does it with me. We haven't heard her today." Puck said raising his hand.
Everyone turned to Puck.
"Good idea. Chloe?" Mister Shue asked looking at me.
"Sure." I smiled getting up.

I hugged Puck before sitting back down beside Kurt. Mr Shue stood back up as I looked down.

"Well that was amazing. Alright guys, session over. Seya tomorrow, and remember, tell your parents about your concert next week, they might want to go."
Everyone packed up and went to leave.
"Chloe can I speak with you for a minute?" Mr Shue asked as I went to walk out with Kurt.
"Yea sure."
"I'll seya tomorrow." Kurt smiled and walked off.

"Everything alright?" I asked as Mister Shue closed the door.
"Have a seat." He said motioning to the chairs.
I sat down and he sat beside me, taking my hand.
"Chloe, I've noticed that you have been acting differently lately. I just want to make sure everything's alright." He said looking at me in concern.
"Yes everything is fine."
"You know you can tell me anything right?"
I looked down, if anyone knew god knows what would happen.
"Yea, I know." I said smiling at him.
"Are you sure."
"Yea I'm sure. Thanks for your concern but everything's fine mister Shue." I said standing up.
"Alright then." He said, looking unsure.
"I've to go. Mom will have dinner ready." I lied grabbing my bag again.
"Seya tomorrow."
"Yep" I smiled waving as I ran.

"Mom I'm home." I called as I closed the front door.
"Mom and dad aren't home, they went out. I thought I told you to call when you were ready to go." Steele said walking towards me.
"Oh yea, sorry. I forgot. But hey, I'm home now." I smiled hugging my brothers waist.
"Did you get dinner?"
"Yep."
"Homework?"
"Just Spanish left." i said pulling away from him.
"Cool." He smiled and I laughed, heading up stairs.

Steele POV:

"She alright?" Troye asked as I walked back to the living room.
"Yea."
"Where is she?" Sage asked.
"She went to revise Spanish." I said.
"Cool." Tyde said and continued watching Tv.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

chloeann: I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done

liked by kurthummel finnhudson troyesivan puck and 99,000 others

username: Troyes sister is cute.
kurthummel: Beautiful girl.
tyleroakley: Slay girl.
sagemellet: love you sis.
chloeann: love you too @sagemellet.
steelemellet: Looking a little tired @chloeann.
chloeann: I am @steelemellet
puck: Text me @chloeann
username2: Oh, does the youngest Mellet have a boyfriend.
chloeann: Eww no @username2 he is like a brother to me lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe POV:

I sighed and threw my phone onto my bed and closed my eyes

Puck POV:

I wasn't actually going to practice but i couldn't tell Chloe that. i was actually going on face time to talk to the guys. Once I logged in I seen that Finn, Blaine, Sam and Kurt on line. I clicked on their names and waited for them to accept my call. Sam came on first followed by Finn, Kurt and lastly Blaine. They looked confused.

"What's up Puck." Sam asked.
"I'm worried about Chloe." I said.
Their facial expressions turned into concern.
"Why?" Finn asked.
"i was talking to her today, since her post on instagram, and then i asked what's up. She said it was the competition but I said that she has said that a lot and that i think that it is much more. She told me that she can't tell me so there is something more to it." I explained.
They looked at me in shock.
"What could possibly be wrong with her?" Blaine asked.
"I dunno, but i do know one thing, we are going to find out even if we have to annoy the hell out of her. She's our sister and we are not going to leave without an explanation." Finn said with determination.
"Maybe we could take turns to be with her and see how she acts. That might show some signs of what it could be." Kurt suggested.
"That might actually work." I said nodding.
"Then it's settled. We'll go alphabetical to avoid complaining. So it will be Blaine, Finn, Kurt, Puck and lastly, me." Sam said.
"Cool." I said.
"Right. Now that that's settled I'm going to head. Bye guys." Blaine said and logged off.
"Same here. dinner with Kurt and his dad." Finn said before him and Kurt logged off.
"She'll be fine Puck. We'll figure it out." Sam said trying to ease me of my worried.
"I hope your right mate. Later." I said and logged off.