you can't not go

*A/N This is a birthday special because I am 16 today and decided that I would update all my stories to thank you all for being supportive this past year, enjoy xxx*

Chloe POV:

"I understand that mister Shue but i can't go to the show

"I understand that mister Shue but i can't go to the show." I said as we walked into the choir room.
"Chloe we need you. This is an amazing opportunity, who knows, maybe something good will come out of it." He pointed out.
"Like what?" I asked folding my arms.
He thought about it before shaking his head.

"Your thinking of not going to the concert?" Kurt asked as the others walked into the choir room
"Eavesdrop much." I asked.
"Why aren't you going. You already have a lift and you have a solo. Plus, your family finally sees you performing."
I gave Finn a look.
"What they've never seen you."
I rolled my eyes.
"Please?" Kurt begged repeatedly.
"Please?" The others joined in.
"Uggh, fine." I sighed throwing my head back.
"Great, then we'll watch you singing first." Mister Shue said sitting down followed closely by the others.

I took a deep breath as I moved to the middle of the room. I nodded to the piano player and he started.

Everyone clapped and cheered as I finished.
"And you wanted to not go." Puck smirked.
I blushed and looked down.

*************************************************************************

"How was school?" Mom asked as I came in.
The whole family was sitting having dinner.
"Good."
"How was the study with Samantha?" Troye asked.
"Good. I had dinner at hers so." I smiled.
"Alright then." Mom shrugged.
"I think I'll head to bed. I'm kinda tired after all that studying." I fake yawned.
"Night." They called as I went up the stairs.

I changed into my pjs and lay in bed looking at the ceiling in the dark. I thought about how they would all react when they found out that I had been singing and never told them. 'They'll be dissapointed that I kept it from them' I thought as I heard the door open. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Troye POV:

"Night guys." I called to my family in the living room.
"Night Troye." They called.

I walked up the stairs and stopped at Chloes room. i sighed before opening it slowly and looking in to see her asleep. I smiled and moved slowly into her room. once I got to her I smiled sadly while stroking her cheek.

"I'm worried about you." I whispered to her before kissing her head and leaving the room.