First duo

Chloe POV:

"Good evening glee club

"Good evening glee club." Mister Shue smiled walking into the changing room.
"Evening." We smiled up at him.

Tonight was Troyes last show so we had kept the best to last, in our opinion.We were yet to get ready for the performance but we weren't on till half way through Troyes performance. We were basically doing the entertainment during the break. We all started talking when there was a knock on the door. Mister Shue opened the door to reveal my brother.

"Hey guys, can I take my sister for just one minute."Troye asked.
"Of course, Chloe." mister Shue said.

I followed Troye to his changing room before leaning on the desk. Troye handed me a bottle of water from the mini fridge he had.

"You still up for it?" Troye asked before taking a sip of water.
"yea." I sighed.
"When do you want to do it? Before or after your performance with your group."
"After. Then it will be surprise for everyone when I go off."
"Cool."
"I better go" I said after a moment of silence.
"Yea, hey, good luck." He said walking over to me.
"Thanks." I smiled as he hugged me.
"Your going to smash it." He said kissing my temple.

I smiled and left to get ready for our performance. I then put on a black over coat before moving to the side of the stage to see Troye for a bit. He caught my eye a few times and smiled causing me to laugh softly. As he was nearing the end of the first half I went back to the changing room to warm up. Troye then announced the break and how he had a special surprise later on. He left as the lights dimmed and we took to the stage. Soon the music began and we started.

Once done I ran to hug Finn before changing back into my normal clothes. I made my way to the front seats with the group where we met with Mister Shue. Troye made his way back on stage. Near the end of his second song I sneaked backstage to get ready.

"What did you think of the New Directions." Troye asked once his second song was finished.
Everyone cheered.
"Well I'll take that as a yes because if I don't my sister will kill me." He said causing everyone to laugh.
"No really, she will." He said seriously.
"Anyway, let's continue on." He laughed motioning for his band to start.

(A/N. When Troye says Dua Lipa, pretend she said, my baby sister, Chloe Ann)

As we sang I occasionally looked to my group of friends to see them smiling and cheering on with the crowd. I laughed as we done our dance at the end before the lights went off. I hugged my brother before heading off backstage.

After the show was completely finished I headed back to the others. They screamed and pulled me into a hug.

"That was so cute." Mercedes said.
"Adorable." Kurt continued.
"Your relationship with your brother is amazing." Samantha smiled.
"Goals."Tina said.
"Alright guys, give her space." Mister Shue smiled coming towards us.
"Well done." He said pulling me into a side hug.
"Thanks guys. But I couldn't of done it without you all. You gave me such inspiration to continue this when I nearly dropped out."
"Aww, your so cute." Blaine smiled kissing my check.
"But now I'm going to have to leave you all. I'll seya all next practice. Text me when it is because school is over." I smiled before waving and walking off to where Troye was ready and waiting.