Getting hotter

Taehyung pulled Jungkook further towards him so that he was lying flat on his back while Jungkook wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist. This was the perfect position for Taehyung to go deeper and find that sweet spot inside the younger.

Jungkook moaned with each and every thrust and squeezed his legs tighter around the elder. Now that Taehyung was in this new position and was assured that Jungkook was no longer in pain, he decided to thrust as hard and deep as he could to see the younger's reaction.

Taehyung nailed Jungkook's prostate on the first thrust, causing him to arch his back massively and scream the elder's name. "TAEHYUNG!" He screamed, gripping the elder tightly.

Taehyung immediately stopped, afraid that he had hurt the younger. "What's the matter? Did I hurt you?" Jungkook shook his head, panting slightly.

"What was that? What did you do?" Jungkook asked, tugging slightly at the elder's hair. Taehyung smiled warmly, relieved that he hadn't hurt him. It was now clear to Taehyung that Jungkook wasn't as experienced as he seemed.

"I hit your sweet spot baby boy, did it feel good?" Jungkook nodded quickly. "Do it again, please." He begged, grinding against the elder. Taehyung chuckled and obeyed the younger's wishes, thrusting as hard as he did before.

Jungkook moaned loudly, his voice breaking from the pleasure. Taehyung kissed the boy's neck, moaning against his skin as he continued to thrust into him.

Jungkook tilted his head to give the male more access and continued to grind against him, rubbing his cock against Taehyung's sweaty abs.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's ass roughly, spreading his cheeks further apart. He quickened his pace even more, panting from the exertion.

"Tae, I think I'm going to.." Jungkook spoke breathily between moans. "Me too." Taehyung replied before sucking harshly on the younger's neck, leaving dark red marks in place of his lips.

Jungkook's breath suddenly hitched and he scratched down Taehyung's back, moaning loudly as he came. Taehyung winced as he felt the younger's nails dig into his skin, his thrusts becoming sloppier as he was close himself.

Taehyung threw his head back, letting out a loud moan, higher than his usual tone. He gripped Jungkook's ass tightly as he came inside of him.