At the apartment

By the time they arrived at Taehyung's apartment, their clothes had been soaked through from the rain. Taehyung wasn't too wet since he had been wearing a thick coat, only his hair had gotten wet. Jungkook however, had only just moved to Seoul and wasn't used to the weather so he hadn't brought a coat with him. He was wearing a white shirt which was completely soaked and was almost see through.

Taehyung had to refrain himself from staring at Jungkook's muscular chest through his shirt. He quickly rushed to the bathroom to get a towel for him.

While Taehyung was gone, Jungkook removed his wet shirt since it was making him cold and uncomfortable. "Here, take this." Taehyung said, holding out the towel for Jungkook. Jungkook took the towel and bowed gratefully.

"Don't dry your hair though, it looks good wet." Taehyung said with a smile and licked his lips. "Okay." Jungkook blushed slightly at the comment and opened out the towel.

Taehyung walked over to the kitchen while Jungkook was drying off and poured him a glass of red wine as well as one for himself.

Taehyung walked back into the living room and almost dropped the glasses when he saw Jungkook. The younger had already undressed and had wrapped the towel around his waist as he waited for Taehyung.

"Sorry, I thought you'd want to start straight away." Jungkook blushed a little and took one of the glasses from Taehyung. "No, no. I do." Taehyung smiled, trying to seem confident. He took a big sip from his wine and led Jungkook through to his spare room.

"Everything's already set up so I'm ready to go when you are." Taehyung stood behind his camera, turning it on and adjusting the position of the tripod.

Jungkook removed the towel from around his waist and sat down on the set that Taehyung had created out of various white silk fabrics.

Taehyung had to prevent himself from gasping as he saw Jungkook's length for the first time. He was surprisingly big, not as big as Taehyung of course but still pretty big.

Taehyung hid his face behind the camera, not wanting the younger to see his rosy cheeks. He took a deep breath and tried to focus on the job that needed to be done. He had never done a nude shoot before and wasn't entirely sure of what to do so he decided to improvise.