Author's Note

Hopefully , most of you will read this .

Hi guys , @keep_the_secret here . This is something that if you have just finished reading We're The Back Pocket Believers , you might want to read too .

First of all , I wanted to say thanks . Seriously : THANK YOU SO MUCH . This is the first story I've written , and becuase of all your support I couldn't have been more pleased with it . I know who you all are , not in the creepy way , but in the way that every time it comes up in my notices that someone has commented , fanned or voted I ALWAYS go onto their profile and read all about them . And can I just say , that every single one of you seem to be awesome people .

Now , a lot of people have been asking about a sequel , so I think this is the perfect time to set the record straight . I will be doing one . I'm not sure when it will be posted , probably not for a while . Once it is , I'll have a notice posted on this story - but if course , if you fan me you'll be the first to hear about it ;)

Again , thank you all for everything . From the people who've been reading from the first chapter to the person who only stumnled across this a few hours ago - I love you all . And if you ever want to chat , just go ahead and talk to me because I love meeting new people .

With thanks and love ,

Siobhan :)

"Don't forget , we've got unfinished business

Stories yet to unfold

Tales that must be retold ..."

UPDATE : The sequel can be find on my profile , or on the external link to the side . It's called Love Yourself So No One Has To . It's not complete yet , but read , vot and comment !