Karma x Reader x Asano |~soulmates~|

(Y/N) POV:

It was just another day of school for me. So far everything was normal. And I didn't think anything weird was going to happen.

But i was wrong. I was was completely wrong.

Today is going to be the one day that most people dream of since they first learned about it. 

You see, we have this weird thing that everyone calls, "soulmates". You might be thinking that I'm talking about the red string.

But, no. Basically, there's nothing like that at all.  Instead, when the world realizes that in 24 hours you'll be meeting your soulmate, a timer starts.

On your writing arm. It'll start at 24 hours and will slowly count down as the time where you'll be meeting your soulmate comes.

All of my friends talk about it almost everyday. They're all just so excited for that special moment of their life.

But, I'm not like that. I personally think it's just stupid that I don't get to chose who this special person is.

That's why, I never really cared about it. And I always made sure to not get too close to any boys.

Someone who's all over the news apparently thought she had fallen in love with this boy. And really thought he was her soulmate. For awhile they dated and everything was fine.

But, when her timer started and she found her real soulmate, she didn't love him. She couldn't love him. She didn't have time to. But, obviously if she had gotten to know him she would've.

But, she didn't get to know him at all. She didn't even learn his name. Why? Because the moment she knew he was her real soulmate she killed him.

Just so she could be with her "real soulmate". And then, when the poor boy's timer started and found his soulmate, he left her.

He did what he was supposed to do. He loved his soulmate. But, that one girl who had killed hers, ended up killing his soulmate.

She was found guilty and is now in jail. I mean, seriously if that doesn't scream Yandere to you, I don't know what does.

Me of course would never do such things. But, you can never know for boys. That's why I never get to close to many people.

"Good morning (Y/N)-chan. How are you doing?"

I felt someone's arm wrap around my shoulders and to no surprise it was Rio. She used to be in the A-class with me, but dropped down to the end class.

But even so, I'm still best friends with her. And she understands how I feel with the stupid timer and soulmate thing.

Even though, she herself somehow without knowing it, talks about it a lot. She's actually kinda obsessed with it.

"Fine I guess."

I used my one hand and pulled off Rio's arm from around me. But, as I did so, she quickly grabbed my wrist. Looking down at it.

"H-hey. What are you doing?"

She looked at me with big bug eyes and a creepy smile was soon plastered onto her face.

"Why didn't you tell me??!?!?"

She then let go of my arm and quickly hugged me.