2.

"I don't chase anyone anymore. Wanna walk out of my life, there's the door. Hell, I'll even hold it for you" ~ pinterest person

Chapter Two:

"Are you sure he'll be fine?" Aamon asked. "After seeing Eren, he's been very quiet."

"I'm sure he's fine. Maybe guilt?"

"Or jealousy," Aamon scoffed, looking at the man who sulked at the window. His attention was towards Eren and Markel who were across the street, currently shopping for clothes. Markel was getting too touchy, which made Levi even more mad. "You know, I fucking warned him he chose the wrong path. He fucking deserves this."

"Aamon," Sebastian hit him.

"I'm not lying. Why should he get mad? He is literally the one who broke up with him and I even told him, he'll see him with another man and then he'll start crumbling down. I told him to chase after Eren, and he didn't. He said he didn't care and now look at him, caring for the world like the fool he is," Sebastian was finished with Aamon, even Levi stop looking at Eren to glare at Aamon.

"I'm sitting right here you buffoon," Levi growled. Aamon shut up, then he turn back to Eren and Markel. 

Aamon sighed, grabbing Sebastian's hand and led him out towards Eren and Markel. He entered the shop, walking towards them. He glanced over at Levi, a surprised look, but Aamon couldn't care less. Aamon tapped Eren on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Eren?! It really is you! Haven't seen you in, like, forever!" Aamon sarcastically said.

"Rivaille?!" Markel yelled. "Dude, where have you been?!"

"That isn't Rivaille," Eren said. "It's his twin brother, Aamon."

"Twin--" Aamon winced when Eren stepped on his toe. "Yes, twin brother."

"So, are you guys a thing?" Sebastian asked, pointing to the two males.

"No," Eren said.

"Yes," Markel said.

Aamon and Sebastian gave them weird looks as Eren starts hitting Markel on his head.

"I'm joking! I'm joking, geez! For a small guy like you, you hit fucking hard," Markel whined.

"So, yes or no?" Sebastian asked.

"We are not. He's just a friend," Eren cleared up. 

Aamon narrowed his eyes, something he did when he observed someone closely. He puts his hand on Eren's cheeks. "Why are you so thin now?" Eren eyes widened for a second before he smacked his hand away.

"I'm fine alright?!" He yells and then storms off. Markel apologizes, then went to go find Eren. When Markel were shoulder to shoulder with Aamon, he stopped him from walking any further by grabbing his hand. 

"I'm going to ask some questions, since Eren is a very close friend,"

Markel could sense the change of behavior, so he nodded.

"What have you been doing to Eren?" He started.

"Nothing! Like he said, we're just friends,"

"Then why is he so thin now?"

Markel raised his free hand to scratch the back of his neck. "He's fatigue. I don't know, but when I saw him for the first time in a long time, he was already like this,"

"The truth," Aamon scoffed. He glared at the taller male, which did get scared. When Markel wasn't answering, Aamon gripped on his arm even harder, making Markel wince.