Soon, we reached to a shop. I tilted my head to look at the headboard and I gasped as I saw it. It was an ice cream shop. I turned to look at him since I was really confused but he just walked out of the car without telling me anything. I saw him waltzing around the car and to my side of the car. He opened the door and leaned down to me. I was moved back at how close he leaned towards me. I don't know why he did that but he sure did tortured my heart there.

"We're here." he said with his signature smile that I could only see when he with his member. I froze there with my eyes widened as I witnessed the most impossible thing that could happen to me. 

He actually smiled his bunny smile to me ? 

I then looked at the hand that hanging in the air, waiting for me to grab it. I looked at him and to his hand back and forth, feeling really confused if I should grab it or not, but I decided I should anyway. I hesitantly put my small hand over his big ones. He enclosed his hand around me oh so gently, as if handling fragile things. My hearts beating stronger to how genuine he treated me. I felt like a true princess that's been love. The feelings that actually convey through his touches were lot more different than before. 

It was as if he's feeling something else. 

He lead me to the ice cream shop and we both entered into the lively atmosphere. There's lot more children with their parents in there than few couples that went to enjoy the sweet desserts. 

He pulled me to a table that were right by a wall. We sat across each other with his hand was still wrapped around mine as he helped me sit onto the stool that situated by the table. His warm hand didn't show that he's going to let it go anytime soon. I tried to calm my heart especially when he caressed my hand gently with his thumb. I didn't know what to say and I don't want to break the moment. He might had done it instinctively, that's why he didn't notice.

I'm being selfish, but I'm so going to cherish the moment.

The worker then came to our table and asked for our order. Jungkook thought of his order and told the waiter his desired ice cream. While doing so, his hand was still holding mine like he doesn't want to let go, ever. I couldn't even think what I want to have for my ice cream since the stroking his made on my hand distracted me from doing so. 

But then I realized that the worker had already gone from our table and head to his counter to prepare for our ice cream. I raised my eye brows in confusion when I heard he chuckled. 

I swear I thought I was dreaming.

"I ordered your favorite." he told me. I looked at him with my heart almost stop beating at its pace. I longing into his perfect features as I thought how he had always think of me as Haeri. My 'favorite' was Haeri's. It's all Haeri. It wasn't me. It wasn't Aurora. 

My heart stop beating hard like it did earlier as I got gloomy all of sudden. I slowly pulled my hand from his hand as a weak smile went it ways to my lips.

"Thank you." I told him, smiling at him while looking into his eyes. I saw how his eyes crooked up in confusion as well, but it didn't last long until he retreated his hand from the table and smiled at me.