"Right. But when we got to school, Steph was looking for the girl. She was ducking her! I guess she heard that she was looking for her. So we sitting in third period right? And in the middle of class, somebody knock on the door. I look through the lil glass, and it's Steph! I said 'Ohhhhhhhhh shit....' I got nervous as hell!" Kent and Marcus nodded their heads laughing, understanding his nervousness.

"So Ms. Davis was like 'Rudy answer the door! You sitting right by it.' I said 'Nuuuuuuuhhhh Ms. Davis nuhh. I think Ima sit this one out.' So she was like 'Ugh somebody open the door!' This dude named Loco went and answered it. Steph came walking in the room all calm and shit... The guh jumped up talm bout some 'Bitch you looking for me, I'm right here! I'm right here! That's why I took yo man! I took yo man hoe! Yo ugly ass! Bitch you a hoe! He was eating my mmm mm while y'all was together!'" We snickered as he jumped up, using Kent as an example; acting like he was about to fight him.

"So I look at her and I'm like-" He scrunched his face up 'mane Steph you betta slap this hoe mane! I know you yeen finna let her talk to you like that!' Then outta no where, Steph climbed over the desks to where she was and started beating the girl up... Like beating her up. So I'm in the back like 'Yeah! Yeah hoe! Talk all that shit ni! Talk that shit!' And everybody tryna break it up. Not me shid... They must don't know not to mess with Steph while she in the moment like that?" Everybody laughed agreeing with him.

"Oh I know it first hand.." Dave said shaking his head.

"SHE GOT YOU TOO?!" Deon, Marcus, Kent, Rudy, and Jah asked at the same time. "Shit she done got me plenty of times." Jah mumbled putting his cup up to his lips.

"But Steph kept going though. Like she wouldn't stop. She was stomping on the guh! It was getting so bad that I had to pull her off and carry her outside. And I'm in her face like 'Mane Steph what's wrong witchu?! Why you ain't just wait until after school! These folks finna suspend you mane! You just might go to jail!' 'Mane Rudy I told that hoe! I told her to stop fuckin wit me!' She was crying and shit. Steph used to be real life crazy, like forreal."

They carried the conversation on, but I felt someone tap me. It was Dave. "Aye Angel, take our picture." He said as he handed me his phone.

"Ughhhh! Come on." He cheesed as I snatched his phone out his hand and got up. Him and Jd posed. "And I'm only taking one." I said getting an attitude.

"Man come on!" Jd said irritated. "Alright alright! ONE... TWO..." I snapped the picture.

 "Damn what happened to three?!" They said in unison

"Damn what happened to three?!" They said in unison. I shrugged my shoulders and they sucked their teeth.

Jaceyon mushed my head playfully and went back over to Steph. "I'm sick of yo lil attitude." Dave pointed his finger in my face.

He leaned down to my ear. "I can fix that though.." He gripped my thigh as he whispered in my ear.

Even though chills went through my body, I swatted him off like a fly. "Nigga gone!" He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.