22.2

"I'm turning on the camera, get ready."

Taehyung leaned over the table, reaching over to the camera to start the vlive. Jungkook was sitting beside him in his apartment, watching curiously how the app was used by idols. It had a quite different look and settings.

Both males were wearing casual clothes— they had gotten tons of questions on V's twitter. To be honest, Jungkook wasn't scared, which he thought he'd be. He was rather excited to be on a live and get a hint of what it's like being famous. After all, that's what the boy dreamed of.

"Hello everyone!" Taehyung cheered, waving intensely towards the camera before sitting back in his chair next to Jungkook. He was overly excited both because it had been months since his last vlive, but also since Jungkook was with him. He waited for a minute, observing as the number of viewers increased.

"I think we can start now." He clapped his hands. "Hello everyone! I hope you're as excited for this as I am.  Today my boyfriend Jungkookie is here with me!" V leaned against Jungkook's shoulder, and the male kissed his head while introducing himself. Taehyung blushed lightly at his boldness while moving away.

"Hello! My name is Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet everyone." He smiled, wanting to give some good impressions to the fans. 

"Ooh, you have a lot of international fans cheering for you kooks."

"Really?" Jungkook leaned forward, watching the live comment section. A lot of comments were actually in English. "You know I barely passed in English... Ah uh..." He scrunched his face at a comment. "Please don't call me oppa if you're not younger than me or if you're not a female... Using the wrong honorifics sets me off. I'm 18 if you need to know."

_

"We got a bunch of questions under my tweet, so we'll start reading and answering the ones we feel comfortable with" V explained, while Jungkook nodded cutely. He scrolled through some comments, trying to find something suitable. "Ah, let's start with basic things. Someone is asking how we met. Do you want to answer that for me?"

Jungkook stared into Taehyung's eyes, trying to figure out if there was a trick behind it or if he should actually tell their story. He decided to go for the latter.

"Letters. We met through letters."

_

Authors note

Hello!

I messaged some of you readers yesterday regarding that this book was gone from my profile.

It was 1 am and I decided to check the app before going to sleep, but suddenly the whole existence of this book was gone from my wattpad. Not in drafts, on my profile or anywhere. Having the experience of losing accounts and stuff online, I panicked and thought it had been deleted.

Wattpad's help center said it was a bug which happened many, and after about two hours the book was back. Sorry for bothering or worrying some of you. I really panicked in the middle of the night for nothing.

On the bright side, I know that I have a great backup in case if Letters would be deleted. 

I've reached 20k reads and I didn't even realize that until I got 21k. Thank you so much for reading this story. 💜