12.6

"So how is school? And how is Seoul?"

"Honestly it's great! I kind of regret not moving here earlier. Even Yoongi wanted to move here but he stayed in Busan for my sake." Jungkook blurted out, staying calm as he spoke about Yoongi. He didn't want to have a breakdown in front of Taehyung.

"How old are you anyway? Two years younger than me. Eighteen?"

"Yeah, I'm-...Fucking Mei CAN SHE STOP MAKING ICEWALLS IN THE WAY ALL THE TIME SHE WASTED MY ULT!" Jungkook raged spamming the keyboards on his computer.

"I didn't expect you to be one of those toxic players on overwatch" Taehyung commented as he watched Jungkook get mad. He shrugged slightly before turning around and focusing on his own screen.

He had brought his laptop so that the two of them could play together on the same team in case if they didn't find anything else to do. The two of them had only had a small, unimportant, talk before Taehyung suggested they'd play Overwatch.

"I'm not, but the Mei on our team is useless."

"This is why I'm a higher rank than you kiddo."

"Anyways, yes, I'm eighteen." He huffed as they lost the match, glancing over at Taehyung who looked back right at him. Examining his facial expression, Jungkook understood that the older wanted to say something.

"Jungkook. I know I'm your idol but... I want to be friends with you. Let's see it as if V is your idol, meanwhile, Kim Taehyung is your friend? They're the same person, but I don't want you to have that perfect image of me when we hang out and you worshipping me."

"Yeah sure" Jungkook chuckled and looked back at the screen. He wondered how many times Taehyung had met someone who at once worshipped him and treated him as a god. It probably happened often?

"So~"

Jungkook recognized that tone in his voice. It was just the same as the one Jimin did when he was about to tease someone. Great.

"You're eighteen and haven't had your first kiss~? Want to change that?"

"You're the one to talk. You're twenty and haven't had your first kiss."

"Oof I'm hurt."

_
Authors note

Why does the publish dates mess up? I mean I get that it says that published it just now if I edited it and published. But like chapter one is always published at different times, always less than 24 hours ago each day.
And in one chapter it says "Tomorrow 3 am".