21.6

"Taehyung, who is that?"

Jungkook approached him and tugged onto his arm. The female in front of them gave him bad vibes and he felt uncomfortable. However, Taehyung wrapped an arm around the younger male and gave a warm smile.

"It's just a fan which I ran into. No biggie" The idol bowed towards the fan and walked past her, deciding that their small meeting was over since Jungkook was there. The female bowed back and quietly left, ashamed of her own actions— yet she was excited over have seen the pair.

Jungkook's eyes were staring up at Taehyung as they walked. He was trying to read the expression on his face. What he was actually thinking— and what he was hiding.

"We're going in the wrong direction."

"I know— I just want to make sure she doesn't follow you. I don't want your address to be leaked when you're already going through enough." Taehyung gave him an assuring smile and placed a kiss on top of his head. All the weight was lifted off his shoulders as soon as he saw the male. His bunny smile and big doe eyes as he was curious or confused, his worry and concern. They were all small things which he admired. "It's been a long day today. If my life was written down in a book— then today would have been ten chapters long."

His boyfriend scoffed and hit him on the arm. "Do you even read books? I guess you dropped out of school too early to know the length of chapters. Today would only have been one chapter, you idiot." Jungkook's inner brat was showing.

"Is this really what you want to be saying right now? Maybe I'm someone who prefers short chapters" Taehyung huffed and the pair stepped inside after their short walk. They were greeted by Hoseok and Yeontan as soon as they had opened the door.

"What are you going to do about it? Punish me?" The youngest mocked while reaching his hand out to the dog who ignored Taehyung. Hoseok immediately lost interest as the word "punish" entered his ears and decided to go to his room. When did Jungkook turn so kinky? He used to be the innocent shy child in Hoseok's vision.

"I damn will. You keep Yeontan and I'll sleep in Hoseok's room tonight."

"But that's not kinky."

This. This is one of the reasons he loves Jungkook.

"It would be an honor if the famous Kim Taehyung wished to share a room with me! I'll send you to Hong Kong for free if you wish~" Hoseok had overheard their conversation from his room and decided to mess around.

Taehyung smiled as he paced to the male's room, waving to Jungkook as he winked. "I'm going to Hong Kong."

"HOSEOK IM KICKING YOU OUT IF YOU DARE LAY YOUR HANDS ON HIM."

_

Authors note

He's taking Tae to Hong Kong with his tongue technology ;)

If you actually believe that will happen, then I'm disappointed.