Chapter 3

Nazera's POV

The list didn't take long, it did take longer to explain exactly what I wanted to do to the team and Red Tornado. 

"Red Tornado, is there any possibility that there are some of the Justice League members that may be of some assistance?" 

"I'll go see." He answered walking away. I smiled at him, for being a robot I really liked him. I looked back around the team. 

"Anyway it is fairly simple, look for the signs. If there are people they'll be a major give away, if they act kind of funny if they look sickly or something like that. But that might be difficult at the same time. Anyway, there will be other signs, the dead don't need much but wherever they go they suck the life out of the ground. Any places that just seem dead, you'll sense it. You'll feel off, and then if by chance you see a bit of rotting and flesh or bone that's a tale-tell sign." 

"Ew." Miss Martian scrunched her nose up. I rolled my eyes. 

"It's really not that bad, it doesn't give off any scent since technically they don't really exist here." 

"But you said-" Kid Flash started, I rose my hand stopping him. 

"It is complicated." I sighed. "It really is, I can't explain this very well to someone in my own world, and they know the mythology behind it all." 

"You know what would be so cool?" I glanced over at Miss Martian. "To go to your world. Will you take us there sometime?" She asked her eyes lit up by hope. I looked at her for a moment. 

"Actually, after this, I was wanting to go and see if I could find the proper spell for this. I have some witch friends that would die to help me." 

"Witches?" Superboy questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

"They aren't you typical witches, what you think of anyway. Witches are both male and female, they commonly work with potions, can do a little bit of magic and aren't as powerful as I am." 

"Wait, what? I always thought of you as a witch." Kid Flash stated. 

"Oh no. I am a sorcerer, well sorceress." 

"What's the difference?" Kid Flash asked with a shrug. I frowned at him. 

"The difference is immense. It goes teller, healer, witch, wizard, oracle, sorcerer." I paused. "Or is it teller, witch, healer, wizard, oracle, sorcerer?" I muttered to myself. "I actually think it is the second one. And then you have your more technical terms. I'm a high sorcerer, I know someone that is a low sorcerer, he's commonly mistaken as a wizard it drives him up the wall." 

"What's wrong with being called a wizard?" Artemis asked. 

"If you are a sorcerer, it's an insult, but if you were a witch, it would be a compliment. But it is kind of hard to mistake a witch for a wizard, only if you aren't educated on the subject." 

"I have a few volunteers." Red Tornado said, with a few of the members following after him. I smiled, putting my hands together. 

"Perfect, let's get a move on." 

It took longer than I thought it would and mostly because Robin kept messing with his transportation rock, or using it wrong. The others did it too, one or two times, but Robin did it almost everytime, and Artemis wasn't going to touch the thing since one exploded in her hand, giving her third-degree burns, which I quickly healed. 

"Why did mine explode?" 

"Energy chemistry. That's the best way to explain it. Your energy did not go well with the energy in the rock. Sorry, they were on sale, I figured that they would be cheap." I explained, looking over the papers that they had handed back to me.